{ 13 }

yoonhye's pov

yoonhye's pov

i woke up the following morning with the worst headache ever. i stared blankly at the ceiling, unable to move without my head pounding even more.

"good morning yoon- uhm earth to yoonhye?" eunjo was waving her hand infront of my face.

"my head hurts" (a/n: aAaHhHh mEoRi aPeUnDa-) she sat up and went to the kitchen to grab me some advil for my headache. when she got back she handed me the pill and a glass of water, motioning for me to take it.

before i could even put the pill in my mouth, i started coughing again. more violently than before. i ran over to the bathroom and coughed up blood and petals into the toilet.

eunjo immediately ran in behind me, holding my hair back. when i was done i leant back against the wall and next thing i knew was everything turned black.

in almost the blink of an eye, i looked up to see the fluorescent lights above me. looking around i had noticed i was in a hospital room. i felt weight on my left arm and saw a sleeping eunjo, clinging onto me. seungmin was passed out on the chair in the corner.

what happened?

i shook eunjo awake and she immediately engulfed me in a hug.

"oh my god you're awake, you scared the shit out of me when you passed out" i chuckled lightly, feeling too weak.

"what happened? i literally don't remember a thing" she sighed and sat back down

"you woke up with a headache, ran to the bathroom, coughed up blood and petals before passing out. you weren't responding to me trying to wake you up so seungmin called an ambulance" she explained and i nodded trying to understand.

the doctor then walked in holding a clipboard.

"oh good you're awake now" he smiled at us and walked over.

"so as you can tell, her disease has gotten a lot worse since her last visit. she's passed the stage to get them to return the feelings of love considering it will take too long and she doesn't have much time for that. now she needs to choose between getting it surgically removed or passing away. im assuming i know which is the obvious answer but it comes with the consequence that you loose all feelings towards this person, including friendship. you'll see them as no more than a stranger you share memories with and you'll have to find a way to rekindle a friendship once surgery is done. although, because of the risk where she can catch feelings once again, which would also make it incurable if it's the second time, she'd have to wait until she finds someone who genuinely loves her as much as she loves them to prevent her from getting hanahaki once again" the doctor explained to the two girls. seungmin had just woken up and kept quiet, listening to the doctor.

"i'll give you some time to think, please keep in mind that we have reserved surgery on monday for you if that's your decision. you might want to talk to the person about this as well" and with that the doctor had left the room

"well fuck"

"LANGUAGE"

wow i really got random inspo to just keep writing

might end this at chap 15 but idk yet 😙✌