24

your head hurts so bad you wake up and your in a bed, you rub your eyes and sit up the room was nice but it wasn't your dorm room and payton and faith were no where to be seen. You swing your legs over the bed side way to quick and you fall on the floor with a loud thud. your chest hurts now and your body aches and your head is beating. you try to pull yourself up but you can't your weak. the door swings open and someone feet is in your face you look up and it the guy from last night and you kinda remember but its foggy.

J- yea, that hit you pretty hard.

he grabs your arm and pulls your head level with his. he makes you sit on the bed. hes being nice.

Y/n- last night i met you. jakie, right?

J- yes we did meet last night, but my names jackson but you called me jakie last night because you were drunk.

y/n- i wasn't that drunk i came home with you.

J- ah your smart. No, i drugged you.

he says like its normal

y/n- wtf, you did what?

J- i roofied you.

y/n- di- did you touch me?

J- not sexually not with out your consent.

y/n- you know how stupid you sound?

J- what did you want me to have sex with you cause i'm down.

y/n- no, you will drug me without my consent, but everything else is bad?

J- i know it was wrong, if i had a choice i would have never done it in the first place.

y/n- then what was your reason?

J- that boy payton mooremeier.

y/n- what about him?

J- he fucked 2 of our boyz  girls so we thought we would get revenge.

y/n- why me, what do i have to do with it?

TBC..