17

You wake up its been hard for you lately. Haven't seen your sister in 1 month neither you mom you miss then very much and things aren't going very well with you and payton. You miss him more then you should. Faith has been a good friend and things are going ok... just ok.
You get out of bed and as usual Payton isn't there. Your getting so tired of it he's been untidy and he's always fucking someone and he hasn't been to any of his classes lately. His mom is always coming over asking if you seen him. Well time to clean.
There is a knock on the door
Payton. He forgot his key.
Y/n- I will be there hold up
P- hurry up I don't feel so well.
You run towards the door and he falls on you. He has a hangover
P- hurry up I feel like I'm going to throw up.
You take him to the bathroom and then he's throwing up your holding up his hair out of his face and the moment is so familiar because it was the first time you guys officially met. Ugh it's bring back the motions. But you can't. Not again.
Y/n- I will get the Tylenol and fresh clothes take a shower
P- thanks
You walk out an close the door. You hear the shower turn on you set out some clothes and Tylenol.
You open your computer
Mom- gosh why havent you been answering me
Y/n- sorry things havent been easy
Mom- don't make up excuses, don't make promises you cant keep.
Y/n- I will try better mom I can't text you every moment of the day.
Mom- there is no reason to catch a attuide just stop texting me right now and go back to whatever you are doing.
You close your computer.
Your done there is this numb feeling going throughout your body and all feel right now is to cry so you do your balling your eyes out when hear the bathroom door open.
P- sorry that I interrupted...
He is so cute when his hair is wet and honestly he seems sorry. You wipe a tear away and giggle
Y/n- payt this is your dorm to your just never here
P- dang you haven't called me that in a long time.
Y/n- well I havent seem you alot.
P- do you miss me
Y/n- omg your still obnoxious

Tbc....