As they walked further down, there were several different rooms that flanked each side of the hall- doorless and large.

John spotted a music room, a grow room, a library, an art studio, a gym, and it just continued on and on; John guessed there were at least twenty rooms, all just as large and filled with different surprises.

"What do you make of this, Sherlock?" John questioned, his fingers reaching out to touch an artificial flower sprouting from the nearest tree.

"Mm..." Sherlock muttered, instinctively wandering over to the music room that housed many violins. "I'm not sure. I require more time to collect my deductions."

"Always the slow one brother mine."

Mycroft Holmes' voice echoed through the halls and Sherlock rolled his eyes as his brother approached him.

"Mycroft," Sherlock started, spinning on his heels. "I figured that it was you that brought us here. Although, I hate to admit I'm at a loss for why."

Mycroft chuckled as he curled his lip at John who was still busy inspecting the tree. "You are? Well, that's odd considering your growing reputation. Tell me, have the goldfish been terrible influences?"

"Goldfish?" John interjected, his face scrunched up as he popped out from behind another tree. "Am, am I the goldfish?"

"Ignore him, he's easily distracted," Sherlock insisted, glancing around the room once more before turning back to his brother. "You have an assignment for me?"

Mycroft shrugged. "In a way-"

"-one which, no doubt, I will not be interested in it-"

"-well-"

"-one which requires the utmost secrecy-"

"- as they usually do-"

Sherlock's eyes narrowed as he continued to inspect his brother.

Twitching fingers around his umbrella.

Light perspiration on his forehead.

Purposefully widening his stance.

"-one which you're...hesitant...to give."

"Sherlock," Mycroft started, waiting until John's curiosity diminished enough to join them. "John. For quite some time I have been keeping a secret-"

"Well, that's not unusual," Sherlock snorted, frowning when John elbowed him. "You did manage to keep our sister a secret for the majority of my life. Even I know when to tip my hat."

"Do you think you have another sister?" John quickly quipped, smirking at Sherlock.

Sherlock feigned a frown. "One secret sister? Reasonable. Two? Just simply unlikely."

"As I was saying," Mycroft continued, taking out his handkerchief to blot his forehead, having already visited Eurus the day before and not wanting to relive his past mistakes. "I have been keeping a secret. Just I and two other members of the British secret service are aware of this secret, and even then, they don't possess sufficient details. I have been carrying this burden alone for a number of years, but it seems that I am no longer able to maintain it myself."

"Well, out with it then," Sherlock snapped impatiently, already craving his morning cigarette that was rudely interrupted. "My disinterest will only increase and I'm afraid I have more pressing matters."

"I assure you, there is nothing more pressing than this..."

"Then what?" John finally asked, his impatience matching Sherlock's.