Before The Doctors Appointment

(disclaimer i do not own anyone other then Marian and her story line anythings to do with the plot heist dose not belong to me)

~Marina POV ~

In yet another jewelry store the alarms blaring Andrés (Berlin) stood ahead of me at a glass case with his mask on as i finished putting all our other marvellous finds in a bag and by ours i mean Andrés he always had a good eye however me i was just his back up not that that was his choice since day one i forced him to bring me along I've know him since we were 15 well me 15 him 17 and being his best friend and now wife i know when he needs back up.

" mi ángel come look at this gem" (mi ángel Spanish for my angle)
Andrés says stretching his arm out towards me. "coming mea amor"(mea amor meaning my love in Italian ) i say as i walk towards him as soon as im within arms reach he wraps his arms around me showing me the diamond.

"isn't it lovely" he wispers in my ear as i hear the police alarms heading our way. "it is my Andrés but its time we leave" i tell him pulling him towards our exit as he put the diamond in the bag holding onto my hand. "of course Angel " he smiled widely at me letting me guide him with my hand towards our car.

~Back at their apartment~

We arrived home Andrés chasing me up the stairs to our apartment and as soon as we reached the door he pinned me to it connecting our lips in a passionate kiss i moved my hands to his neck bringing him closer and his left gose to my waist as his right holds our bags of jewelry. I could taste the wine from early today at dinner on his lips and i bet he could taste the strawberries on mine making him grunt as he slipped his tongue into the kiss.

Knowing i would be stuck here for another hour if i didn't move us into the apartment i open the front door and we fell onto the floor of the apartment Andrés unconnected our lips both of us laughing he shakes his head at me before resting his head against mine.

"hahah that was dangerous my love you could of hurt us both" Andrés smiled at me standing up pulling me up along side him then closes the front door as i just take the bags and running to the kitchen placing them on the table before making me and my sweet husband some tea.

Andrés wraps his arms around me kissing my neck i giggle at his antics lord was my husband a horny man but that was before i taught him patient now he is the loving husband i would not change for the world but his lust still peaks through at times.

"my love as much as i want to devour you and drink the tea to what for some ungodly reasons u add milk to i think you would be more comfortable in your pajamas I'll finish the tea and even add the milk" he says giving me a shoked sarcastic look.

"as lovely as your being how dare you make fun of me adding milk to tea you and your brother are monsters my grandmas way of making tea she learned to make it that way when she lived in England and you known -" Andrés cut me off laughing at me .

"that adding the milk makes it more relaxing for you because adding the milk has always made members of your family sleepy or more awake the more you say it me and Sergio and and Martín memories it just to make fun of you mia regina " (mia regina meaning my queen in Italian ) he smiles.

"how dare you three nu more sex for you, nu more coffe for Sergio and nu achol for Martín" i replied cheekily.

"tu es mea amor"(meaning i love you in Italian ) he answers in Italian boy dose my husband know his Spanish, Italian and English his English and Italian he got from me same with Martín his mine and Andrés best friend we trust him with our lives.

"Yo también te quiero" (meaning i love you too in Spanish) i replied in Spanish i got my Spanish from Andrés in return for him being my Spanish tutor when my family moved here i taught him Italian and English his brother Sergio was already fluent in both however him and Martín both were slower at learning it my fault i kept making up stuff to make fun of them.

Andrés kiss my head lightly pushing me towards our bedroom to get into pajamas as he finished our tea the kettle finally finished boiling. I obey his marching orders knowing he likes being in control so i go change into my silky red shorts and button up short sleeve set i set out Andrés pajama set and his favourite robe before heading to the kitchen.

Hugging him from behind as he places our cups of tea on the table whilst I inhale his sweet sweet Cologne tightening my grip on him he turns around and encloses me in his arms.

" i set out pajamas and a robe for you" i say cuddling into his chest. "thank you mi ángel" he replied kissing the top of me head before leaving with our bags of good towards the bedroom.

I sit down admiring Andrés recent painting yet again another of me doing plan yet simple tasks the recent one of me washing the dishes.

"don't look at my painting like that its beautiful because its of mi musa"(my muse) Andrés says walking into the room sitting next to me.

"i bet you said that to all your wives" i replied looking down "No mi ángel don't do this to yourself listen to me now Eres mi único y Ojalá fueras mi primera esposa De esa manera yo podía de sólo tenía una y nuestro matrimonio durará más que para siemprec"Andrés says cuping my face in his hands looking me in the eyes  with nothing but pure love.

(this is what Andrés said in Spanish ¦No my angel don't do this to yourself listen to me now your my one and only and i wished you had been my first wife that way i could of only had one and  our marriage will last beyond forever)

I smile with tears in my eyes before jumping onto his lap cuddling into him he holds me close as we drink our tea before Andrés picks me up bridal style heading to our bedroom.

"Martín is meeting us for luch tomorrow before we three fly off to Italy to meet your brother" i wispers cuddling into Andrés chest before i start coughing terrible bring Andrés to a stop before we reach our bed.

"Marina are you alright?!" he says concerns lacing his voice as he spoke looking down at me with complete worry in his eyes.

"of course probably just a cold Andrés stop worrying" i reply tiredly.

"you have said that every time this has happened you become dizzy suddenly and extremely weak and go into coughing fits mi ángel  you haven't improved in months as soon as we touch down in Italy tomorrow my brother can wait at his hotel or go sight seeing but me you and Martín are seeing the best doctor they have " Andrés replied kissing my head I'm to weak to argue so i nod smiling up at him as he lays me in bed covering me in the cover and comforter  joining me in bed on his side before cuddling into my chest he only dose that when his worrying.

" Andrés i am fine my love this is not another situation where someone you love is gonna die its a cold or asthma i inherited from my grandma nothing more I'm sure the doctor will tell you the same tomorrow" i say to ease my husbands mind as i play with his hair my Andrés always worries about me and his brother and Martín a common cold worries him like the plague his always been like this ever since he lost his mother.

He just nods his head against my chest clearly feeling better with the dirty thoughts of having his head on my breasts pleasing him as he smirks slowly closing his eyes as i hum a song and play with his hair We soon fall asleep in each others arms.

(I hope you all enjoyed the first chapter sorry if im not getting Andrés [Berlin] personality across the right way i just wanted to show how much Marina[London] means to him before i get into the heist and everything else hope you don't mind and please tell me if you want me to stop with the Spanish and Italian and just write it all in English i honestly do not mind.

Word count : 1516)