Part Eighty-Seven

Start from the beginning

“Gobi!” I cried, “Dude, dudette…. This… what are you doing?”

“Come my minions! Rise for your master, let your evil shine! Help this boy to help his poor girlfriend and travel back in time!”

Suddenly a thick smoke began pouring from the mouth, eyes and nose of the skull.

“Auncle what is going on?” Morgan demanded.

“It all started on a Tuesday.” He said rather manically, “The first Tuesday in October to be specific.”

Opening his eyelids, he revealed white orbs, his pupils rolled back in his head.

“What’s happening, let’s get out of here!” I cried.

Turning on my heel I started to run away however reaching out, Gobi grabbed me by the shoulder, digging his sharp nails into my skin.

“You have to choose!” he laughed hysterically, “One decision could change everything! Don’t fuck it up.”

“What are you talking about?” I demanded.

“Good luck Ashton.” He said hoarsely, “Your eyes will open at the close.”

“What?” I demanded.

“Goodbye Ashton.” Gobi cackled.

My eyes widening, I started to say something, however before I could my legs gave out beneath me.

“Ashton!” Morgan cried.

Suddenly sand began pouring out of my mouth, nose, ears and leaking from my eyes. My legs turned to sand, then my arms, my hands crumbling before me, and then finally, my body. Collapsing, my head twisted in the pile of sand until everything around me began to dissolve, fading to black.

And then, with a gasp my eyes flew open. Looking around I found myself lying on the floor, desks and feet surrounding me.

“Big foot.” A familiar voice coughed above me.

“Yeah, well, I’m sure that’s not the only big thing about him!”

“What?”

“He’s got big feet. And big hands, I’m sure he’s also packing quite a….”

“Mr. Horan!”

Stunned, I scrambled to my feet and looking around the room found a very fetus Niall, Louis, Harry, Charlie, Erin and the rest of the class for that matter, watching me carefully.

My mouth widening in surprise I looked down at my purple shirt.

“Ashton.” Miss Norbury said slowly, “If you’re alright, please take a seat.”

“H….how did I end up here?” I demanded.

“Well.” Niall said, shoveling some chips into his mouth, “First your Mommy and Daddy met eachother, then they fell in love, or they were just horny little shits, either way, they did the do, and oops, Mommy’s eggo is prego , fast forward eighteen years an…..”

“Mr. Horan!” Miss Norbury warned, “That’s quite enough.”

Shrugging, Niall fell silent.

“Ashton sit down please.” Miss Norbury sighed.

Stunned I shuffled over to my seat, my mind reeling.

“Hey.” Niall whispered as I sat down, “Don’t worry about Louis, the guy that tripped you, he’s just an asshole.”

“An asshole with a good ass.” Harry muttered behind him.

“Shut up!” Niall laughed, “I swear to God, you’re too gay to function.”