Ch.10 Words

(Oof I'm so sorry this took so long. I had a lot of assignments to finish so I don't failllllll)

After Y/n's display of her power, the hashira began to speak of her rank rising.

"We've never encountered a slayer with a breath technique as unique as yours. It's quite possible for your rank to rise, especially since you have already mastered total concentration."
Shinobu smiled at Y/n.

Y/n was surprised at how they thought her technique was unique and how they didn't think of her as a disgusting half-breed.

She feared that the most.

"Y/n-Chan, You should consider slaying 100 demons or a high moon. Not that you haven't thought about it already, but your breath style could be very useful."

Y/n looked at Shinobu and then Giyuu.
Giyuu gave her a reassuring look.

But, behind his sincere look he was terrified of the idea.

Y/n was Giyuu's fate.

If she became a hashira, she would be put in danger more times than he could count. 

If he were to lose her, he wouldn't know what to do.

They say once the other end of your string dies, you'll go insane from the loss and eventually die from the pain of being alone.

It was because of this reason that many humans refused to seek out their fate.

For demons, however, their string is cursed.

"Tomioka-San."
Y/n went towards the slayer.

"I won't lose again."
Y/n spoke with much determination.

Of course, she was referring to when she encountered the centipedic demon.

Giyuu simply smiled at her while the other slayers witnessed the entire moment.

"My, my, aren't we being intimate?"
Shinobu walked up behind Y/n.

"Oh ho, how young love blossoms."
Gyomei stood in the exact same place he had been when Y/n first came to the mansion.

"Get a room"
Obanai just stood in his tree, petting his snake.

"Well, now that this matter has been settled, Tomioka-San and Y/n-Chan are coming back to the butterfly mansion with me."
Shinobu started making her way towards her mansion.

"Hold on a moment."
Sanemi leaned on obanai's tree.

"This hybrid is exceptionally powerful, but she's still half demon. She's lucky the master wants her alive."

"And your point?"
Giyuu crosses his arms and looked towards Sanemi.

"She's half demon, Tomioka. Are you happy knowing your own fate is half demon, the very monsters we are trained to destroy?"

"That doesn't matter."

"I'm sure it does. She could snap at any given moment. As far as we know she could turn into a blood thirsty monster."

"She won't!"
Giyuu clutched his fists in anger.

How dare he assume these things?

"You know it better than I do, Tomioka. She's dangerous-"

"That's enough"

Y/n stepped towards Giyuu and held a hand that had balled a fist. Giyuu relaxed his fist and held onto Y/n's hand.

"You call yourself slayer, Shinazugawa-San? Well then act like it. All I see is a child who cannot confirm anything so he makes assumptions."

Y/n stepped towards Sanemi, letting Giyuu's hand go.

"You don't know anything about me. So stop telling lies."

Y/n walked away with giyuu and left to the butterfly mansion with Shinobu.

After the trio left, Mitsuru tried to hold in her laughter after Sanemi was told off by a Mizunoto.

Sanemi then felt cold at his feet and when he looked down, he realized Y/n had unconsciously froze his feet to the ground.

"She seems very flamboyant. Especially when she froze your feet, Sanemi"
Tengen walked towards sanemi.

"She'll be a formidable ally when she grows more."
Muichiro was still daydreaming.

"I like her!"
The flame Hashira yelled out.

Yet, In the back of their heads, they were all thinking about what Sanemi had said.

(I know it's short but I promise the next one will be longer)

^
|
(Lmao that's what she said)