One Door Opens - Two Doors Close

"Ya'll are fucking nuts!" Steelo shouted as we made our way out of the Chapel

"Ya'll are fucking nuts!" Steelo shouted as we made our way out of the Chapel. By now it was 4 in the morning, the alcohol had slightly worn off and I was just high on love.

"Shit I can't believe we really did this shit baby. I Love you so much" I spoke smiling so wide I couldn't feel my face. Michael had been placing kissing all over my face since I said a very shaky yet willing "I DO" almost 20 minutes ago in front of him, the priest and our 2 witness'.

"Well I think its super cute. I'm so happy for you guyssss, Congratulations" Conna cheered pulling both Michael and I in for a hug.

"Baby this shit is crazy" Michael said holding my face in his hands and placed his forehead against mine once Conna had let us go. He was right, this was crazy.

"You're crazy... But i'm crazy with you baby. And I'll always be crazy about you." I told him and for what felt like the 100th time tears fitted to leave my eyes.

"I Love you Kamaiyah. Nobody has ever made me feel how you make me feel. Its just us now. Forever." He said and for the first time I saw tears fill his eyes too. And he called me by name?

"Don't you dare." I told him and he burst out laughing at my words.

"My mother is going to kill me." He said still laughing and I nodded because it was a fact.

"She's going to beat both our asses." I said back making him laugh more.

"Whats yours is mine" We both said in unison and laughed more. By now our car had pulled up.

Steelo and Conna drove themselves over while we'd been riding with our driver all day so after saying our bye's to them we got in.

As we rode away from the strip hand in hand I just stared at him. This felt like a movie, this couldn't be my life. I had a man who loved me, so much that he was willing to give me half of himself, be a parent, a provider, My husband. He wanted me forever.

I never thought that I could be somebodies wife. I was so many things that didn't equate to the attributes of a wife. Even now looking at his face, with all the joy and excitement in my heart, I was a liar. I'd lied to him, that's why it was so hard for me to believe him when he told me he hadn't done it to me.

"How are we even going to tell people about this babygirl?"

"Well I was thinking we just don't?" I said and he twisted his face.

"What you mean?" He asked picking my feet up into his lap and began rubbing them.

"I don't know like. Is it really anybody's business?" I responded and he chuckled.

"I mean we can keep it between us Ofcourse. But would you really rather some weirdo find our marriage certificate online and sell it to TMZ or we announce it ourselves and control the narrative?" He said and he was right. So right.