Helping Out A Friend

Start from the beginning

They continued to follow the footprints until they reached a cave that wasn't very familiar to the I.M.P. but Alastor recognized it. It was The Mad Hatter's cave. By the looks of it, rocks were blocking the front but they noticed that The Mad Hatter made a small entrance between a huge gap between two of the rocks.

"That must be how she gets in." Moxxie said, "Alright." Alastor said, "Let's go kill that freak."

They snuck into the cave and went down the long hallway. Alastor began to think about his children when they're born. He starting to think about them saying their first word that would prove that he and Charlie were their parents.

"Mommy. Daddy."

Alastor began to tear up and Blitz put his hand on his shoulder and shot him a smile and he smiled back and wiped his tears out of his eyes. They continued to creep down the hallway until they reached the entrance to the lair. They looked in to see The Mad Hatter typing at a computer. Alastor gasped, "There she is."

"Stop right there!" Alastor yelled as he along with the I.M.P. jumped out, The Mad Hatter stared at the "Radio Demon", then at the I.M.P. glaring at her with angry eyes.

"Alastor..How good to see you." The Mad Hatter said pacing back and forth, "Well it looks like you've got me." She said putting her hands up.

"So you're surrendering." Alastor said, "Yes, I am." The Mad Hatter said, It was quiet for a minute. The Mad Hatter quickly pulled out a remote and pressed the red button on it. "Sike!" She yelled, a cage fell on top of the I.M.P. while metal cuffs with chains attached came flying out at Alastor and threw him against the wall and attached to his wrists and chained him to the wall. Alastor struggled to break loose but the cuffs were too strong to break through.

"Oh and uh, I wouldn't bother trying to use your powers to break loose, the cuffs block your powers." The Mad Hatter said looking at him as she walked back towards the computer, "Aww man!" Millie whined in a quiet voice. The Mad Hatter typed on the computer some more while Alastor and the I.M.P. decided to question her.

"What do you want with us?!" Blitz demanded, "Yeah! And why do you want to hurt Charlie?!" Alastor yelled, The Mad Hatter turned back to them. "All will be explained." She responded, she turned back around and continued to type. A large capsule like container with a round window on the front was being lowered down from the ceiling. It was blowing a pulsing light green color around it. It looked the nuclear bomb from the 2014 reboot of "Godzilla." When it was finally set on the floor Alastor and the I.M.P. we're confused as to what was inside.

"What is that thing?" Alastor asked, "Yeah, and why is it glowing?" Blitz asked, "Yeah, and what are you planning to do with it?" Moxxie asked, "ENOUGH!" The Mad Hatter yelled startling them, "In this container is my weapon for revenge." She explained, she put her hand on the capsule and felt its cool metal surface.

"What's in it exactly?" Millie asked, "I was getting to that!" The Mad Hatter raising her voice again, Alastor and the I.M.P. shut up. "This capsule contains the one thing people will least expect." The Mad Hatter said, "And what's that?" Millie asked, The Mad Hatter turned to them. "My Pet."

Alastor couldn't help but laugh at that reveal, "Ho ho ho ha ha ha..." The Mad Hatter looked at him confused, "Alastor?" Alastor didn't answer but continued to laugh, "Hahahahahahahahahaha...." The Mad Hatter got annoyed by his laughing, "Stop it!"

"Mad Hatter, you're pitiful." Blitz added on, "This is your weapon? You say this weapon is your pet?"

"You can make sure yourself whether if this weapon is my pet or not." The Mad Hatter said, she turned back to the capsule again and began to laugh maniacally.