The Truth

"Vaggie! Why did you do that?" Charlie asked.

Vaggie looked at her with a serious look.

"You may be the princess... But you don't know everything that happened between them..." Vaggie said giving her a nervous look.

"Go on!" Angel Dust groaned.

"Long time ago.... Before you were born... Someone was mad enough.... To try and overthrow the King of Hell... And Alastor.... He fought aside that mysterious entity...." Vaggie sighed looking at them.

"So who is this mysterious... Entity?" Angel Dust asked.

"The.... Mad Hatter..." Vaggie said looking down at her hands.

"Who?" Angel Dust asked.

Of course Angel Dust didn't know who he was, it's been a long time since the Mad Hatter had been mentioned. Vaggie ignored his question. Sure she wanted to say more. But the Mad Hatter's history had been removed by Lucifer. And plus she didn't know much about him.

"As you may know... They lost the battle... And somehow... Alastor was spared, but under one condition..." Vaggie said with crossed arms.

"What was that one condition?" Charlie asked anxiously.

"He'd never.... And I mean never.... Step foot.... Near the Royal Family ever again...." Vaggie said.

Meanwhile, Alastor was in his room, not doing anything but sitting.

"Well.... We can't do anything.... Now can't we?" Alastor said looking at one of his minions.

It smiled at him and ran off.

"I guess... I'll have to put that behind, and try to have a good relationship with them." Alastor sighed.

As he grabbed his staff, he looked at his clock.

"That was the last time I considered your request old friend...." Alastor said turning away from the clock.

"Wait.... So, Alastor is technically cursed?" Angel Dust asked looking at them.

"Yeah.... Pretty much...!" Vaggie said.

"But why would Alastor help this so called 'Mad Hatter'?" Charlie asked.

"Well.... Vox also helped but then abandoned them...." Vaggie said with a nervous tone.

"Well.. I'd better check on Alastor..." Charlie said walking towards the door.

Alastor could feel his heart skip a beat as he approached Lucifer and Lilith's room.

"Okay.... You can do this..." Alastor mumbled to himself.

After the fiasco, Alastor had a terrible relationship with the Royals... Especially with Lucifer. He knew that eventually he would have to face the truth. He didn't want them to hate him, or he will never see Charlie again... His heartache to the thought of never seeing Charlie again. He fixed his bowtie. And knocked on the door. He could hear footsteps approaching, then the door opened.

"Hello.. Your majesties." Alastor said bowing.

This could either lead to genocide and the end of his life or a peaceful agreement.