Just take it

This is based off a TikTok I saw by pastel.cosplayer and fairygrian
—————
Scar paced around his base, his thoughts consuming him, he felt like he wasn't treating Grian fairly, the other guy gave him so much, and helped him through all of Scar's dumbass moments. Scar sighed and sat down taking a deep breath and trying to not cry. He tried to be a good person, he really did, but how could he be good and take advantage of Grian?

He was supposed to meet up with Grian who had offered to replace some of his crystals that had been sold. He didn't want to take his offer, but Grian insisted and wouldn't let him say no, hell he didn't even want diamonds, he just had nothing better to do.

Scar sighed and wiped his eyes, making sure his few tears weren't seen. He grabbed a few diamonds as the time of his meeting up with Grian approached. He took a deep breath in and took to the skies to head to the shopping district.

Grian sat on the steps to False's shulker shop, smiling and swinging his feet as he waited for his wizard friend. He felt bad for carelessly throwing away the crystals while in the end with Scar, so he decided to replace them, and find a few others to give to him.

His smile grew as he saw the wiz land land on the ground below, but soon that smile faded seeing how much of a mess he was. Scars face was red and puffy, suggesting he had been crying minutes before. His hair was clearly tangled under his hat, his cheery smile was now a confused frown.

Grain brushed off all this and flew down to his friend. "Hey scar!" The blonde smiled, hoping scar would as well.

"Oh, hey." Scar looked at him and nodded, not wanting to do anything other then leave.

"So here are your crystals." Grian grabbed the bag from his pocket, but then say scar pull out a diamond from his bag. "Hey, I don't want your diamonds, I got these just for you, keep your diamonds."

Scar looked at him, tears forming in eyes, he couldn't just let Grian give him the crystals. He mumbled "no" under his breath as Grian spoke.

"There's nothing I won't do for you," Grian stood up and pushed scars hand  full of diamonds back. "I'll com through for you, every time, just in time."

Scar shook his head, forcing his hand back out towards Grian. "Grian, listen, please just take the diamonds."

"Scar I know there's a reason I came to this server, now take the crystals."

"You're making me feel guilty take the diamonds."

"Scar, I threw out the other crystals, it's the least I could do."

"You really did come through for me, take the diamonds."

"I don't need them."

Scar looked behind them as he heard laughing, he saw Cub and Joe and instantly felt the guilt grow more and more.

Before he could say anything else Grian shoved the bag at Scar. "Take them, I got them for you."

"Joe's coming, please just take the diamonds Grian." Scars voice started to get more and more desperate.

"I don't want your diamonds, they're yours."