I then put some on his plate and mine then I get us both water and i start feeding both of us

I then put some on his plate and mine then I get us both water and i start feeding both of us. Key then walks downstairs and sits beside me and starts eating my food.

Want me to fix you some? I ask annoyed.

No I want yours and lose the fucking attitude before I lose it for you he said. I then get up and go fix me some more. I then sit back down and he starts eating that one so I just continue to eat.

Come on lets go watch cars i tell yosohn taking off his bib and cleaning him up a bit.
-----------
After the movie me and yosohn went shopping at the mall and came back home.

It was now 7:36 pm and it was time for me to make dinner so I made stuffed cheeseburger cups.

I then put 3 on my plate and 1 and a half on yosohns.

Key foods done i yell putting 3 on his plate also.

I then sit yosohn in his high chair and I sit beside him pulling him closer to me. I then cut the food to where he could eat it.

After dinner I begin to run me and yosohn bath water.

Me wanna bath with ywou he tells me.

OK i reply tickling him while he erupts into laugher. When the bath water is done we both get in and i bath us and get us dressed. I then walk out of the bathroom with yosohn on my hip and keys phone was on the bed and it started ringing. The contact read babe🤤. My world then stops.

He's cheating on me i whisper still holding yosohn. I then pick up his phone and walk to the front and i throw it at his face.

Wtf key your cheating on me! I yell putting yosohn in his play pin.

I can ex- i then cut him off.

I can't do this I care about you but you  keep hurting me and I keep forgiving you, but I'm not about to be looking stupid for you i tell him as a tear accidently slips out but I wipe it as soon as it falls.

I swear I'm so f- fucking done with you i tell him pacing back and forth.

Who is it? I ask.

Regina he replies.

MY FUCKING COUSIN ARE YOU FUCKING SERIOUS! I yell as i run up and begin punching him.

He then grabs my hands and pulls me into him.

I'm sorry he says trying to kiss me but I moved.

Show me your sorry actions speak louder than words key i tell him sighing throwing my hands up.

OK just don't leave me please he says looking down at me.

I then sigh and bite my lip and I agreed.

We then go to the store and this dude walks up to me.

Hey lil momma whats yo name? A tall  dude ask me.

Ariana I reply grabbing animal crackers for yosohn.

Well miss Ariana can I have your num- he was then cutt of by key walking up to us.

He then grabs my wrist.

Bitch what I tell you about talking to other niggas he ask me getting in my face still gripping my wrist.

Please not here I whisper looking at him with blurry eyes from the hot tears.

Naw let's do it here do I need to beat yo ass again he ask by now the dude had a concerned look on his face and it was a crowd so it made it embarrassing.

Do i?! He yells.

No I reply as i feel his finger nails slowly digging into my wrist.

Ok then let's go. He says abbrasivly while snatching my arm and grabbing the buggy. I then turn around and the dude mouthed sorry and I mouthed its okay and gave him a smile. I then feel myself being pulled forward almost making me trip. Key then drags me to the family bathroom and takes us in there.

Slap!

Slap!

Why was you talking to that nigg!? He ask pulling my head back by my hair.

I-i wasn't he walked up to me i tell him.

Lies! He yells making me flinch as he raises his hand.

Wait! I'm telling the truth i tell him using my hands for defense by covering my face.

Better be now get up he says pushing my head. I then sigh and pick back up yosohns car seat which he was sleep in.

Niggas bitches I whisper putting his car seat back in my buggy making sure his blanket was over it before leaving the bathroom. I didn't say anything else to key the rest until he said something to me.

We should have a baby he tells me rubbing my thigh.

I then move while clearing my throat hoping he would see i was uncomfortable.

I-i don't want another kid i told him i did but not with him.

Why tf not?! He ask raising his voice.

Because its my body and i said no i told him in a calm voice.

Bitch who you talking to thats my body he said pointing at me.

I own you what I say goes he keeps going on.

So we having a baby and we gone give yoshon up for adoption he tells me.

I think tf not!!! I yell.

I said no so the answers no!! I yell.

Whats so fucking hard for you to not understand no?! I yell again.

He then laughs coldly.

Layer that night:

*rape scene skip if you want*

Stop!! No!!! I tell him kicking and punching.

Ahhh! I yell as i feel him ram inside of me.

Please stop it hurts i tell him while he laughs.

He then roughly flips me over and rams into me again. He then takes it out and rams it in again.

Ahh!! I yell kicking i then feel blood gushing and my part throbbing and tearing he then releases in me.

And gets a Towle and cleans the blood of of me and pulls me under the covers with him.

Don't ever tell me no again he tells me looking at me with cold eyes as I look away I slowly felt myself becoming more depressed.