Chapter seven

I was on my way to lunch when I felt a hand on my shoulder. "Young Meiji,can I have a word with you?" All Might asked. I nodded.

We walked to a room and I saw Midoriya sitting at a table.  I sat next to him."M-meiji,what are you doing here?" Midoriya asked. I shrugged.

"Now,Young Meiji. Last week,why did you request I leave the room?" Are you playing dumb for him? I said using sign language. He nodded. Then get him to leave,then we can get somethings off our chests.

He scowled. "Young Midoriya, go have lunch with your friends today,I have something to discuss with Young Meiji." All Might said. Midoriya nodded and left the room,confused.

All Might deflated and I snickered."I think we both know why you are here." All Might said. I silently turned on my phone and pressed record.

I snickered. And why might that be?  "Don't play dumb...Shimura." I looked down. "Well,damn." I whispered.

He chuckled. "You think you have me cornered,but it's quite the opposite. Most of the staff know already,and I'm still here,I haven't broken any laws now ,have I ?" I said,smirking.

"You've  betrayed U.A." he said. I scoffed."You sure are one to talk." I said. He leaned on the table. "How so?" He asked.

I stared at him."You don't recognize me.Oh well, I have changed." I said. He narrowed his eyes at me.

Suddenly his eyes widened. "You're that girl-" he said. I pulled my mask down."Yup." I opened my bento box and started to eat.

"How can you act so calmly?!" He said. "Practice." I said. I looked up at him and cocked my head to the side."Oh,and just know. I will avenge her,one way or another. Preferably one that doesn't involve me getting arrested." I said.

I got up and walked out of the room and towards the roof. I sat on the edge,my feet dangling.

"What are you doind up here?" I heard a Males voice. I turned and saw Shinsou. "Hey Cat." I said. "Kirua?" He asked. I chuckled. "You'd be surprised at how well a mask works." I said. He sat down beside me and I pulled my feet up and sat criss cross.

"So,what are you doing up here
"Meh,I didn't feel like dealing with people today." I said. "Me either." He said. We sat in a comfortable silence for a few minutes. I let my feet dangle over the edge of the roof and laid down.

"Hey Cat?" He looked at me. "Yeah?" He asked. "Wanna watch a movie later?" I asked. "Sure,where at?" He asked. "We can go to my dorm if you want." I said. He nodded."Okay".

Timeskip

Shinsou sat next to me on my bed trying to find something to watch on Netflix. I was wearing a blue t-shirt and sweatpants.

"How about a horror movie?" He asked. "Ooh yes yes yes! Give me the remote!" I said. I scrolled through the movies until I found a good one.

About ten minutes in I started correcting the movie.

"No,see thats a rookie mistake. What he should have done,was dig a really  deep hole,bury the body,cover it a little then,put a dead dog or something and then cover it the rest of the way. That way when the search dogs find it and the police dig up the hole,they will find the dog and stop digging, thinking thats what the dog smelled."