Chapter three

Meiji p.o.v
Class was about to end in about ten minutes when the announcement thing came on in the room.Can I please have Meiji in the office. Principal Nezu's voice said. I looked up from the paper."Yes you may." The teacher said.

I got up and made my way to the office.The receptionist sent me to Principal Nezu.I knocked on the door. I heard a "Come in." And opened the door.

Nezu was standing on the desk,All Might Aizawa and Present Mic stood to the left of his desk and Recovery girl to the right. Welp shit. I said to myself.

"Sit down Young Meiji." All Might said.I sat infront of Principal Nezu,who sat down on the edge of his desk."Miss Meiji,it has come to my attention,that you know,or knew at least one of the villians at the USJ attack. And we would like to know how."Nexu said in a calm manner.

I held out my hand and he took it.I used my quirk and let go.Can you hear me? Principal Nezu nodded. I sighed. Okay,ask your questions. "Well for starters,do you know any of the villians?"he asked.I nodded. All Might gasped. "Which one?" All Might asked. The one I fought,the portal one and a few others. "How would you know them?" He asked.I looked down.I don't want All Might to know who I am just yet.

I looked at Principal Nezu and transmitted my thoughts to him only. I will give you answers if the blondie leaves,I don't trust him like I did when I was little.And I have personal reasons. "Hmm.Well, that seems reasonable."Nezu said.He looked at All Might."I apologize Toshinori,but could you please step out for a second." Principal Nezu asked."Wha-uh yeah,okay." He said, walking out.

He shut the door and Nezu turned to me."Are you a villian?"No. "Are you lying?" Present Mic asked. No. "Are you with the villians?" Aizawa asked. No. "Are you a spy?" Recovery girl asked. No. I replied calmly."Are you telling the truth?" Nezu asked.I pulled my mask down,leaned back in my chair and smirked.I activeted my quirk at a high level."No." I spoke softly.