Chapter one

Kirua(Yua Meiji)P.o.v

5 years later first day of school she is wearing the school uniform but with a mask like Kakashi and black archery gloves.

I took a deep breath before I walked into the classroom. And this is where hell begins. I look around and see that a few people were already here.

As my eyes wander around the kids I see someone who looks familiar. He has red and white hair split down the middle perfectly and a piercing blue eye that is so familiar,and a grey eye.

He has a scar on the left side of his face on his eye.He looks over and I immediately stare down at my desk.
  My hands under the table I figet with the hem of my skirt,with my gloves on it didn't disintegrate,thankfully.I was staring at my desk when the teacher walked in wearing a yellow sleepingbag.

I silently giggled at the sight."Alright class.I am Aizawa-sensei and I will be your homeroom teacher. Now put this on and meet me outside." He said pulling out a gym uniform.We went to the locker rooms to change.As I was changing I heard whispers.I ignored them and finished changing and went outside.

Time skip brought to you by my laziness

We all passed. We went back to the locker rooms and changed. As I was walking Yaoyorozu came up behind me."Hey,uh Meiji,right?"I nodded.

"Uhm,so some of the girls were wondering how you got those scars.I-uh I am sorry if I seem insensitive right now."I sighed and motioned for her to give me her hand.

I channeled my thoughts into hers. Can you hear me. She looked startled but nodded.I giggled.I am mute if you cannot tell and I got my scars from training at home.I am only transmitting my thoughts into your conscience because my body developed an extra quirk to comunicate after an incident.Does that answer all of your questions?

She looked shocked but nodded. And no I dont want to tell you about the incident. "I understand.Also question.Can you read my thoughts when you use your quirk or no. I shrugged.

Depends on how strong your mental barrier is and whether or not I wish to.No I didn't go through your thoughts if thats what your asking. "Oh okay."I let go of her hand and we walked to class.
Time skippy to the hero class bc i am lazy