Club Meeting

*alarm clock goes off*

I woke up straight away and looked at Penny. She had red, puffy eyes from crying, she must've been up nearly all night. God i can't blame her, im a monster. Im the one that craved the word traitor into Pogo's skin. I'm just like one of them.

Jessica walked in with her head held up high. What a bitch! She made me torture one of my best friends and comes in all cheery and smiling. Shes a psychopath, but right now, I was as bad as her. I looked over at Pogo's bed. He was sutting up, but looking less than confident, he had pain and regret in his eyes. He slowly glanced at me, and gave me a small smile. I tried returning it but a tear slid down my cheek. Regret and pity burned my throat and my mind was racing.

Jessica coughed and all attention was drawn to her. The dress she wore made hwr body pop and her hair was magical, as always. If she didn't make me torture Pogo yesterday, I would've said she's the only normal one in this whole camp. She looked straight at me. It sent chills down my spine.

I want members of the Fighting Club to get ready and come to the meeting room - said Jessica without taking her eyes of me. She gave me a small smile and walked out as quickly as she walked in. I looked at Pogo and Penny, who had panick written all over them. I quickly jumped out of bed and got dressed.

_______________________________________

Ok guys, so I'll be posting a chapter per day.

Leave suggestions for future chapters because I only have a vague idea of what's gonna happen.

Hope you enjoyed so far

Peace out ✌️