Day out part 2

Amber's POV

After that I nodded and walked out Florian followed me he didn't say anything the whole time we were in the house. We were in the car and I could here him breathing hard.

"Florian are you ok? You seem upset"

He started the car and drive off, a little wildly but he didn't stop until we got to the mall. Once there he parked, turned the car off and sat there looking ready to kill.

"Big nasty are you ok? "

"No I'm annoyed, who the hell does that ugly anaemic bitch think she is calling you names and disrespecting you like that. I should go back and fucking kill her for the way he was treating you. " He spat

"I'm used to it by now she never liked me because of something that happened a long time ago. So every chance she gets she degrades, disrespects, and abuses me."

He just looked at me not saying anything probably not wanting to get worked up.

"But it ok now I'm with you and feel safe, I know you won't let anyone hurt me, I trust you and everything is gonna be fine. "

He nodded got out the car, walked to my side opened the door and pulled me into a unexpected hug. You get a good ass hug from someone to the point where you really just don't want to let go. That hug made my legs weak.

I regain strength in my legs in time to him pulling away. He made sure he had everything, grabbed my hand and we walked into the mall.

Now I know he wants to spend money on me but I don't know how I feel about that so I'mma stick to cheap.

As if reading my mind

"Before you start being all worried about prices and not wanting to spend to much money today is for you. Get what you want it doesn't matter the price I promise I have the money. I want to spoil you let me do so. "

I look at the fall like shy school girl.

After that we went from store to store both getting things we liked. It was around 2 when Florian suggested we get food. I told him he should put all the bags he was carrying to the car. He was a little hesitant but did it anyway after me reassuring him that I'd be fine.

Once he came back we got some chick-fil-A. After we were done eating we went to a couple more stores.

When we were finished in our last store we went to the car and went back to Florian's. Once there Florian grabbed all the bags and brought them to the room. He told me he had a surprise for me in the room next to his. I walked over and he opened the door

"Omg is this my room? it's so nice thank you

"Omg is this my room? it's so nice thank you. " I said hugging him

"Your welcome, not that I mind you sleeping in my room ,that you are always welcome to, but I thought the sooner your room was situated the more welcome y'all feel.  "

After he said that he walked to get the stuff he bought me today. What he doesn't know if that in one of my bags I have a something that I bought him with money I was saving up.

I will give it then to him when he got home and I thought I could cook him dinner to say thank you for everything

_____________________________________

She left around 5:30, so I started to cook dinner. I decided to make chicken, mash potatoes and vegetables. For dessert I mad chocolate lava cake. I was finished so time between 7-7:30. I put everything in the dining room. I was cleaning up a bit and around 7:45 I heard the door open and a voice calling my name.

"I'm In the kitchen! " I yelled

Florian walked Into the kitchen wondering what I'm doing.

"Wow it smells amazing I here, what did you make. "

"A little thank you dinner for you. Just to say thank you and that I appreciate you helping me and keeping me safe."

We walked into the dinner room, I made his plate, being taught that that what women do. Once I did that I went upstairs to get his gift and placed it in front of this plate to open whenever he's ready.

"What that? You got me a gift."

"Yea I um used the money I was saving and hiding from my mom to buy you a gift. After all after everything you've done for me cooking for you and buying you a gift is the least I can do. "

He opened the gift and smiled. I'm guessing he liked it.

"Oh wow Amber thank you, these gloves are sexy. "

All I could do was laugh as I made my plate. I'm glad he liked them I was scared he wouldn't.

After that we sat, ate, talked and enjoyed each other's company.

Today was actually a great day, besides what happened with my mom, today was good. Hopefully it can stay that way.