Taken

The weather outside was beginning to change, winter was definitely on its way. (Y/N) was on her way to work, they had a really bad case today, and she just walked through the double glass doors. (Y/N) shivered as the warmth of the room hit her cold body, she walks to work every day because she only lives a mile from the building, it's crazy, especially in the wintertime. (Y/N) walks to her desk at the Bullpen to the left of her is the desk of Luke Alvez, to her right is Stephen Walker, and directly in front of her is the desk of Dr. Spencer Reid, who is still in prison. (Y/N) puts her bag on her desk and her jacket and purple scarf on the back of her chair, her eyes slowly move to the empty chair that is pushed in at Spencer's desk she misses him so much, they started dating a year after Maeve died. (Y/N) was the one he'd opened up to first because her determination was very strong-willed. "We miss him too (Y/N)," Garcia says to (Y/N) as she walks from Emily's office with a Poster Board in her hand. (Y/N) turns around to see the Poster Board Penelope is holding, "What is that, and why are their names on it?" Garcia looks at the Poster Board then back up to (Y/N), "Oh this? This is nothing." (Y/N) grabs the Poster Board from Garcia's hand and looks at it, it has everyone's names on the team on it except hers and it's a Visitor's Log to see who gets to go see Spencer and when. (Y/N) looks up at Garcia, "Why isn't my name on here, Penny?" (Y/N) asks handing the Board back to Garcia, but she doesn't answer (Y/N).  "Penelope." (Y/N) says to her with a bit of a stern tone, but before Penelope can say anything Emily comes from her office "BAU Team in the Conference Room," Emily says walking to the Conference Room, and Dave follows.

(Y/N), Luke, Stephen, JJ, Tara, and Penelope all go to the Conference Room, "As you all know this case we have today is a bad one, yes I know all of the cases we deal with are bad, but this unsub is something else." They all sit at the Round Table and Garcia hands them the Case Files and begins presenting the case. "Today we put our boots on the ground in Mobile, Alabama the Mobile Police Department called us in, this unsub has killed over 200 victims in the past decade. But his most recent victims are 34-year-old Samuel Dunn, 55-year-old Melody Ramirez, 26-year-old Krystal Baker, and her 5-year-old son Thomas Baker. All five victims were all grabbed off the streets in broad daylight, Mobile Police said they asked people on those streets but nobody claims to have seen anything." "How were they killed, Garcia?" Stephen asks looking through the pictures in the file. "That's where it gets icky, the M.E. said that the cause of death was Skull Fractures on Melody Ramirez and Krystal Baker, he stabbed both women multiple times, hit them repeatedly, and bashed their heads against something crushing their skulls, the M.E. also said that both women were both rapped repeatedly while they were alive and after he killed them. Now here's the twist, Samuel Dunn was also repeatedly stabbed all over including in the head, and he practically castrated both Samuel and Little Tommy Baker. Sweet, innocent, little Tommy Baker was the lucky one here and wasn't tortured at all, our unsub snapped his neck." (Y/N) looks at the file and then back up to Garcia," The ages of their victims are all over the place, clearly age doesn't play a part in his sick game. But why kill Thomas Baker, he's only five he wouldn't have remembered much." "Thomas was likely in the wrong place at the wrong time, he likely saw the unsub's face, and in the unsub's mind that was the one thing that made him kill Thomas," Rossi says looking over the files.

Emily looks at the team "Wheels Up in 20." The team all leave the room (Y/N) and stops Penelope by grabbing her arm gently. Penelope turns around to face her friend and sighs lightly knowing exactly why (Y/N) stopped her, Penelope knows that she wants to know why her name isn't on the Poster Board. "He doesn't want to see you, (Y/N/N)." (Y/N) looks hurt by Penelope's words, "He doesn't want to see me, or he can't see me? Did I do something wrong?" Penelope shakes her head "No, no, of course, you didn't. Reid, he just...how do I put this-" (Y/N) cuts Penelope off, "He just doesn't want to see me, is that it?" "I think he doesn't want you to see him like that." "Like what, in jail? It doesn't matter that he's in jail, it doesn't what he looks like, what matters is that he shouldn't stop me from seeing him." "He's trying to protect you from those people there." (Y/N) looks down shaking her head as a few tears fall on her cheeks, she looks back up at Penelope, "What if the last time I saw him, is the last time I see him? Penelope, two days before he was arrested and before Diana poured her medicine down the toilet, Spencer and I got into a fight." "All couples argue, it's a natural thing." (Y/N) shakes her head, "No, this wasn't an argument, Penny. We honestly got into a fight...I threw a vase at him but he ducked and it hit the wall...the worst part is we both told each other we hate the other and broke up...that was the last thing I said to him and that was almost a year ago...I have to tell him I'm sorry..." Penelope frowns, "What was the fight about? If you don't mind me asking." "He swore that Luke and I were seeing each other behind his back." "Did Boy Wonder ask Newbie about it?" (Y/N) shakes her head, "He never got a chance, unless Spencer asked Luke before when he came to visit him." Penelope hugs (Y/N) tightly, which she returns, when Penelope pulls away (Y/N) looks at her, "Please don't say anything to the others, as far as the rest of the team knows Spencer and I are still together." Penelope nods, "I won't tell, promise but I will talk to Reid about you coming." (Y/N) nods and walks out of the Conference Room to her desk, she grabs her go-bag.