Jail Visit & Release

Spencer has been in jail for what feels like forever now, and (Y/n) has been planning on going to visit him. Even though Spencer doesn't want her to visit she's determined to go and visit him. (Y/n) goes to Emily's office and knocks on the door. "Come in." Emily chimes from the other side of the door, (Y/n) enters the office shutting the door behind her. "Hey Emily, I want to take the day off to go visit Spencer. I know I'm not on his list of Visitors but I have to see him, I don't know how much longer I'll be able to function without him. I'm barely sleeping and it's starting to show, I mean he and I don't live together yet. But I know that he's not safe and it's driving me nearly crazy." Emily listens to (Y/n) and nods, "Alright, I'll call them and tell them that you're coming and that they need to let you see him even though you're not on the list because I need you at your best, you're one of my best."

(Y/n) smiles and hugs Emily, "Thank you so much, Emily you won't regret this. I'm gonna go buy my ticket for a flight to go visit him." Before Emily can even answer (Y/n) is already out the door and to the Bullpen to her desk, already booking her ticket. Once it's done (Y/N) rushes out the door and drives to the airport, she shows them her ticket and boards the plane. Once (Y/n) gets off the plane she drives to Millburn Correctional Facility, pulls into the parking lot, and goes inside, "Hello, ma'am." "Name?" "(Y/L/N), (Y/F/N) (Y/L/N)." "Inmate?" "Spencer Reid." "You're not on his list, but I have a note here saying that you were granted permission from your Boss that you must see that Inmate, so go ahead through." (Y/n) thanks her before a buzzer sounds and she's let into where the Inmates talk to people. (Y/n) sits down and waits for Spencer to come out, and when he does, she smiles.

Spencer sits down, putting his hands on the ledge. "What are you doing here? I thought you weren't on my Visitor's List." (Y/n) nods, "I'm not, but Emily got me access. I had to see you, I'm not sleeping and I'm not able to focus on the cases and I'm slowly losing my sanity knowing you're not home." Spencer sighs heavily, "I don't want you here (Y/n), you should have just stayed back in Quantico." (Y/n) looks at Spencer with tears in her eyes, "Why, because you didn't want me to see you like this? Well, guess what Spencer, you're going to have to deal with it because I love you and I don't care how you look." (Y/n) reaches her hands up to his, holding them. Spencer looks at her with no emotion whatsoever, (Y/n) notices this and pulls her hands away, "You're acting like you don't love me the way I love you."

Spencer leans forward so he's close to (Y/n), grabs her hands tightly, and whispers to her. "I do love you so much, I never thought I would be able to love again after I lost Maeve, but you showed me that anything's possible. If I say it out loud in front of these Inmates, I'm scared of what'll happen to you." (Y/n) nods, "I'll be fine, I promise you. Nothing's going to happen to me because if it does, I know I'd have the best team working to find me," (Y/n) says with a smile. Spencer sits back in his chair and smiles at her. "There's that smile that I love so much." (Y/n) looks at the clock and then back to Spencer, "I was thinking about going to visit your mother after I left here, I want to let her know how you're doing." Spencer nods, "She hasn't been here yet to see me, I don't want her to see me like this."

(Y/n) nods, "Don't worry, I'll tell her you love her and you'll see her soon." "I won't see her soon, (Y/n)." (Y/n) nods, "Yes you will because we're gonna get you out of here, that I can promise you." Spencer smiles, "You're amazing, you know that." (Y/n) smiles and nods, "So are you, my Boy Wonder." A buzzer sounds and some of the Inmates groan, (Y/n) looks at Spencer and frowns, "I love you, I'll see you soon." Spencer nods, "I love you." (Y/n) gets up as Spencer is taken back to where he was, she sighs and leaves. (Y/n) goes to her car and calls Emily, it rings a few times before she answers. "Prentiss." "Emily, hey, it's (Y/n). I just wanted to say thank you for letting me visit with Spencer, I think I got him to come around on my visiting him. But I wanted to let you know that I'm going to stop by and check on Diana, I wanna see how she is."