The Best Day Ever

Magsimula sa umpisa

He nods, allowing Y/N to let them come with him.

"Alright! Emerald, Mercury, let's get going!"

Mercury peeks around the corner. "How did you-"

Emerald looks at Y/N, who was smiling widely, and then turning to Mercury, who was scared.

"Y/N's gonna lead us to the shop Mercury, don't worry."

Y/N turns back to the shopkeeper, and waves. "I'll be back cause I might look for magazines on dust ammunition! Bye!"

Emerald then holds a wallet out in front of Mercury. "Look what I-"

Y/N snatched it from her, and shook his head. "Bad Emerald. That's not yours, and it's rude to take other people's stuff without permission."

Emerald sighs. "I forgot okay? I didn't mean to do it."

Mercury looks at her in surprise. "What in the wor-"

Emerald shakes her head. "I-I didn't mean to say that! I-I don't know..."

Y/N smiles. "Well come on, we've gotta go get you guys to the place you were asking for."

Y/N started walking down a street, with Emerald and Mercury following. Mercury and Emerald were talking, while Y/N had his headphones on, blasting music.

Mercury whispers to Emerald. "Why is he leading us?!"

"I don't know! He doesn't seem to remember me."

"Does he know me?"

"I don't think so. I mean he knows our names, and everything about us, but he doesn't seem to know that we work with Cinder."

"Let me ask." Mercury turns to Y/N. "Hey Y/N, do you know that we work with Cinder?"

Emerald smacks him in the head, causing him to cry.

"Owwwww! What the hell?!"

"You told him you idiot!"

Mercury widens his eyes, and turns to Y/N, who was looking at them in total confusion.

Y/N takes off his headphones, turning it down. "What are you guys talking about?"

"N-nothing! We weren't saying anything!"

Y/N shrugs, and puts his headphones on. "Suit yourself."

He walks off, while Emerald gives Mercury a death glare.

"You idiot, you almost blew our cover!"

"I thought he knew! That's the only way to know!"

"Or you could just, I don't know, not ask him!"

"Well sorry! It just seemed appropriate!"

Y/N held out his arms, blocking Emerald and Mercury.

"We're here!" He walks towards the door, and opens it. "Go on in."

Emerald and Mercury walk in, Y/N following behind them.

"Tukson? You here?"

"Be right there!"

Y/N walks over to the counter, while Mercury goes and checking out books. Tukson stumbles out the door, holding 2 tall stacks of books. He trips, almost dropping a pile, which was soon caught by Y/N.

"Welcome to Tukson's Book Trade, home to every book under the sun." He turns to Y/N, and smiles. "Ah, Y/N! Nice to see you here!"

"Hey Tukson! I brought these two here because they said they were looking for your store." Y/N throws his headphones on. "I'm gonna go look for a book. I'll be over there if you need me."