FM ~ 2.2

𝙸'm sorry 𝚌𝚘𝚜 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚒𝚜 𝚐𝚘𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚝𝚘 𝚋𝚎 𝚘𝚗𝚌𝚎 𝚊𝚐𝚊𝚒𝚗 𝚟𝚎𝚛𝚢 𝚍𝚎𝚙𝚛𝚎𝚜𝚜𝚒𝚗𝚐, 𝚋𝚞𝚝 𝚝𝚑𝚘𝚜𝚎 𝚔𝚒𝚗𝚍 𝚘𝚏 𝚘𝚗𝚎𝚜 𝚊𝚛𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚋𝚎𝚜𝚝 𝚝𝚘 𝚠𝚛𝚒𝚝𝚎 𝙸 𝚏𝚒𝚗𝚍.
𝙸𝚝𝚜 𝚊 𝚏𝚘𝚕𝚕𝚘𝚠 𝚞𝚙 𝚏𝚛𝚘𝚖 𝙵.𝙼 ~ 𝟸, 𝚠𝚑𝚒𝚌𝚑 𝙸 𝚠𝚊𝚜 𝚒𝚗𝚜𝚙𝚒𝚛𝚎𝚍 𝚝𝚘 𝚠𝚛𝚒𝚝𝚎 𝚋𝚢 𝙼𝚊𝚖𝚖𝚊 𝙼𝚒𝚊 (𝚑𝚎𝚗𝚌𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚜𝚘𝚗𝚐)
𝚃𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚒𝚜 𝚊𝚕𝚜𝚘 𝚕𝚘𝚘𝚜𝚕𝚎𝚢 𝚋𝚊𝚜𝚎𝚍 𝚘𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚜𝚎𝚌𝚘𝚗𝚍 𝚏𝚒𝚕𝚖 (𝚊𝚐𝚊𝚒𝚗, 𝚑𝚎𝚗𝚌𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚜𝚘𝚗g)

𝑇ℎ𝑖𝑠 = 𝐹𝑟𝑒𝑑𝑑𝑖𝑒
𝚃𝚑𝚒𝚜 = 𝙹𝚒𝚖
This = Y/N & everyone else
𝗧𝗵𝗶𝘀 = 𝗙𝗿𝗲𝗱𝗱𝗶𝗲 & 𝗬/𝗡 𝘁𝗼𝗴𝗲𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿

Y/N/N = Your nickname

"What I don't get is, how can he not even be related to me yet still have my eyes?" I stared at Roger incredulously, his expression one of complete confusion.

"Uncle Roggie, you're not the only man in my life with blue eyes."

"I know, but I can tell they're my eyes, they have a sort of, womanising quality!"

"Womanising? You know sometimes I wonder how you are responsible enough for children."

"Just as responsible as you are little one. I have to say, you and Carter sure know how to make a beautiful baby." Hearing his name, my husband of two years came up beside me, wrapping his arm around my waist securely.

"It certainly helps when he has a mother as beautiful as Y/N."

"Please, he's all you darling. His eyes are an ocean, just like yours." He smiled fondly, pecking my lips and then pressing a kiss to his daughters forehead.

"Oh stop it you two, keep the PDA for when you want another baby!" I rolled my eyes playfully.

"Leave 'em alone Rog, its not everyday their child is about to be christined!" My face lit up on seeing Brian with his lovely wife Anita.

"Uncle Bri, auntie Anita! You made it!" He chuckled, kissing my head fondly.

"Of course sweetie, we wouldn't miss this for the world." Anita gave me a gentle side hug, while Brian greeted his bandmate.

"Uncle Deaky called this morning, he wanted me to pass on how sorry he is he can't make it, but will be thinking of you all." I nodded sadly. Though it would have meant a lot if he was here, I understand how difficult it would have been for him. He took Freddies death very hard, they were truly the best of friends, and I'd never force him to do anything he was uncomfortable with.

"I know he will. Just like my dad's." Just at the bare thought of my dead father's, I had to choke back a sob. Carter sensed my discomfort and rubbed my arm soothingly. After our marriage, Jim went downhill very fast. He was bed bound within a month, and then, after one last Christmas, he passed away peacefully. Part of me was glad, because I knew he'd been reunited with Fred, but it never made the grief any easier to bare.

Carter was incredible. He helped me look after Jim in his final days and was my rock, through every breakdown. I was still ultimately grateful that he had been able to live long enough to walk me down the aisle, though I knew even if he wasn't, they were both there.

6 months after Jim died, I found out I was expecting a baby. Of course I was thrilled, however I always feared I'd end up doing what my own mother did to me, like it was in my genetics. But the moment I looked into son's eyes for the first time, I knew I would love him forever. How my mum could ever think differently baffled me, but now I had my chance to make amends. Give my son the life he deserved.

𝗬𝗼𝘂 & 𝗜 [ 𝚀𝚞𝚎𝚎𝚗 & 𝙱𝚘𝚑𝚛𝚊𝚙 𝙸𝚖𝚊𝚐𝚒𝚗𝚎𝚜 ] ❜जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें