Vampire! Sniper × Reader

Y/N's P.O.V

It was a peaceful night at the RED base,everyone was asleep,except for me. I couldn't sleep that night because I kept on hearing strange noises outside of the RED base,I decided to investigate the noise without waking anyone up.

"Who or what is doing all that noise outside" I said to myself as I was quietly walking in the hallway,holding my pocket knife that I use for self defense just in case of it was someone from the BLU base,as I stepped in front of the entrance door of the RED base,I slowly opened the door and I went outside to investigate the noise.

The noise was moving a lot outside,like if someone or something was flying around the base,I can hear it very well,the noise was going to the forest,so I decided to follow the noise into the forest,pocket knife still in my hand.

I was still following the source of the noise that I was following into the forest,I was feeling cold because of the cold breeze,I was only wearing a big (f/c) shirt,(f/c) shorts and I wasn't wearing shoes,so I was walking barefeet in the forest and it really hurts,I felt tired and then I saw a tree log that I can sit on.

I sit on the log to take a break from walking,I look up at the sky and it was filled with stars,it was beautiful! I noticed a shooting star falling in the sky,it made me want to make a wish right now. As I was about to make a wish,I heard a sudden noise behind me "!?" I quickly turned around to check if someone was behind me or not,there was no one behind me "Oh thank god,that scared me" I said to myself as I turn to look back at the sky,but then all of a sudden before I looked up at the sky once again,a bright light was flashing at me straight in the eyes.

"Ah!" I yelped as I was covering my face from the bright light that was still shining at my face,then the bright light disappeared,I uncovered my face and I still had a little bit of blurry vision,I stood up from the log and I rubbed my eyes and as I did that,I got grabbed by someone.

"Gotcha Sheila" said the man with an Australian accent,I was about to scream but then I got my mouth covered so nobody could hear me screaming for help,the man was holding me tightly in his embrace as he was covering my mouth,I turn my head to look at him and then it hit me "mmhhpp!? (Sniper!?)",I was shocked and scared at the same time!

Sniper's P.O.V

I finally caught Y/N by leadin her into my trap,I can sense her fear just by lookin at her and it makes me smile,I can smell her blood from her body,it smells great. my fangs slid out of my mouth as the moonlight was shining on us,I do have to drink blood,she was an easy catch. I leaned close to her neck and before I was goin to sink my fangs into her skin,I look at her and then I saw how beautiful she really is up close,her (h/l) (h/c) hair and her beautiful (e/c) eyes,my face started to heat up and then I stopped myself from hurtin her.

Y/N's P.O.V

"I..I can't do this" said Sniper as he letted go of me from his embrace,I gasped for air and I coughed a little bit,my face was beet red from when I felt his soft hands on my body and his breath on my neck,I turn to look at him and he looked a little bit pale and he was also blushing,I shake my head as I looked him straight in the eyes "Sniper,what are you doing!?" I yelled a little bit "Shelia,ya didn't notice? I'm a vampire and I have to drink blood to survive,but I stopped myself before I could hurt ya,because.." he paused there,I looked at him with a worried but also serious look "Because?",he then looked at me and letted out a sigh "Because I like ya Shelia,I just couldn't bring myself to hurt ya like this"

My face was completely red "Sniper I..I didn't know that you had feelings for me,I'm sorry that I yelled at you,I just got scared of what you were going to do to me",I walk to him and I grab his hands,he was beet red from the touch "I also had feelings for you,I couldn't bring myself to tell you that I like you because I was scared of what you were going to say",both of us were holding hands and we looked at each other face to face and then we leaned close to each other and my lips meet his,he wrapped his arms around my waist as I wrapped my arms around his neck and we deepened the kiss,his lips were soft.

We letted go of each other and our lips part ways "Woah..that felt..amazing" I said as I was filled with happiness,I kissed the man that I fell in love with ever since I joined the team "Hey..Shelia?",I look at him "Hm?" "Can I have some of your blood? I'm not feelin well when I'm not drinkin blood" he said as he had one hand on his forehead,I sighed "Okay,but..please be careful"

"I will be careful Shelia,I promise"

I know,the ending was cheesy,but I had a lot of fun writing this,becasue I'm into vampire stuff.
I hope that you enjoyed this one-shot so far,I will be making more one-shots of TF2,so stay tuned everyone and have a nice day. :)