10

I walked a meter away behind him. Having a phone in my hand and him around me, I no longer feel panic and less afraid. "Why aren't you answering your phone?"

His sudden question made me turned blank for a moment. I checked my phone screen, there were 7 missed calls from him. He called me for real. But, where did he get my number? I didn't remember giving him my own number as I didn't find it necessary for us to have each other's phone number.

"I put it on silent when I was in class." I simply replied him. I followed him closely so I won't get lost or feel like being touched by something weird from behind. I accidentally stepped on something that I screamed out loud of fearness.

"What is that?!" I jumped in shock and avoid the thing I was stepping on just now. I didn't dare to look down on the floor because usually in horror movie, a ghost will pop out from nowhere at a situation like this. I can't be sure that it won't happen to me though.

Maybe I'm a total coward, even stepping on a thing could scare me enough that I was shedding tears.

Taeyong picked up the thing on the floor and chuckled at me. "It's just a pen." I was turning red because of embarrassment. Instead of keep laughing, he gripped my wrist and let me hold onto his jacket. Did the 1 meter distance rule wasn't applied in this kind of situation?

I can't believe my eyes, he touched my hand. And standing like this wasn't in 1 meter distance. I was really close to him. But he has always been that calm, I couldn't find any emotions in his eyes. He was unreadable. 

If Sooah was here, I know that she'll be able to guess what are in Taeyong's mind. But she wasn't here, and I'm not her.

He guided me to the main entrance of this building. But we stopped because the rain hasn't stopped yet. "Taeyong." I called him. "How do you know that I'm still at school?" 

"Where else can you be?" Even though it wasn't the exact answer that I wished to hear, I still nodded of understood.

I wanted to know how can he get my number, why did he look for me and a lot more. But will I sound annoying if I really ask?

"You didn't bring an umbrella?" I curiously asked. Looking at his wet shirt, I assumed that he ran in this heavy rain. Why would he rush to get me? Why did he acts like he has a feeling on me when he doesn't?

"I forgot. Let's just run." I was lost in his silly suggestion. Run? How can I? Before I get to even share out my opinion, he pulled my hand with him.

I heard it, the beating of my heart. They were loud and clear. And they were pounding, for this guy. I really like him.

He released the grip of my wrist when we reached a convenience store. It was a bad idea to run in rain, but it was fun to do it with him. Even if there's high possibility of getting sick after soaking wet this much, he doesn't seem to care much.

"Let's continue." He was getting ready to run but I didn't move even a step. 

I, can't. It was getting out.

Taeyong turned to me with many questions on his look. He might felt weird of why I didn't want to continue running. Avoiding his eyes, I shook my head a little. How should I tell him that my skirt was getting wet and, urgh I felt like the blood is getting out.

I mean, PERIOD BLOOD!

I bit my lower lip, still thinking of how should I explain it to him. Boys would never understand situation like this after all. He's not my family members that I can easily blackmail to buy me a sanitary pad.

But if I keep on running, I'm sure it will get worse.

I was shocked that Taeyong suddenly tied his jacket around my waist. "You're cold, right?" What a bad guess. Did he wanted his jacket to be smelly, stupid guy!