4) THE SPORTS CLASS

We walked together to our first class that is mathematics. The moment we entered the classroom, everyone's attention was turned towards us,Before I got anymore nervous I pulled Shreya's hand and walked to last two empty chairs.

The teacher soon entered the class and noticed me, calling infront of the class he made me introduce myself.

" Hello everyone. I'm Shradha. Nice to meet you all." I guess my simple introduction didn't impress many. Few gave me smile and some bitches gave me an irritated look. Sally was among them. But I didn't care. My focus was not her. She can go to hell.

I walked back to my seat, beside Shreya. The class began and our teacher Mr.Dixit introduce the binary operation. It was one of the easy chapters so I was happy.
Thank God he didn't start calculus.

After 45 minutes of the torture the bell rang. The next class will start in 20 minutes that is sports, my non- favorite period.

We had run which was okay by me but the only problem was that I didn't have any sports wear. I asked Shreya for help. She had extra shorts and shoes which luckily fit me perfectly but she didn't had a T-shirt so I texted Abhi

~Abhi do you have spare T-shirt, I could borrow. I have sports now ~

I waited for a moment and received a text from him.

~Sure, I have one. I have sports too.Wait outside the girls changing room I will come there.😇~

~Okay, thanks ~ I texted back and we to the changing room

Everyone had already made their way out. I was leaning against the door waiting for him. Shreya was inside changing.

Few seconds later I spotted Abhi running towards me in his school Jersey and shorts . His hair bouncing on his head and a smile across his beautiful lips.

"Hey" he said and threw the t- shirt on my face. I glared at him " you took so long" I said
" Then why are you wasting your precious time now " he teased
"Uh huh" I shook my head and entered the changing room. I met Shreya there she has just finished changing her clothes.
I quickly changed my clothes and wore the shoes Shreya gave me.
"Let's go" shreya smiled and we exited the room.

Abhi was still there leaning against the door , waiting for me .

awwww he never leaves me alone
He saw us and exaled a sigh
" Finally! You were changing clothes or manufacturing them?" He teased me
"Obviously manufacturing" I replied and smack his head. "Owww! what was that for" he said acting as if it pained him.
"For not behaving infront of my friend"I said . That was when he noticed Shreya. He smiled at her "hi"he said and shreya blushed "hello" she replied sweetly

" Let's go" I said running towards the ground. "The last one to reach the ground will be a monkey. That's different you already are Abhi!" I shouted turning back I saw abhi and shreya running towards me with mischievous smirk.

Soon we reached the grounds and unfortunately I was the last one reach. Abhi Came first and Shreya second.
I groaned "That not cheating. You were supposed to let me win!"

Abhi just smirked and said" well how can you expect to win while you are competing two famous athletes of our school"
I knew Abhi was football team captain but Shreya!.
I looked at her with a very confusing face "how?"
She laughed at my expression " I am an athlete too Shradha. I state level champion in running" she said making my eyes go wide.

 I state level champion in running" she said making my eyes go wide