1) NEW SCHOOL

This is the first chapter of my first book
Please don't stop at this chapter.
Continue scrolling down for the next chapters
And I will be waiting for your comments.
•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•✍️

Oh God, I feel sick. I can't believe I have to go to this stupid school! I only got back from my months' vacation last night, and the following day I have to start a new school? This really sucks!

12 th standard was probably the worst time to start a new school . People would already have their own friends and groups, and I was going to be left out and lonely for the final year before I go to college and not to forget the difficult study syllabus in our stupid Indian education system. I huffed and scowled out of my windshield, seeing the entrance to my new nightmare. O.P Jindal school.

P Jindal school

(These are the original pictures of O

(These are the original pictures of O.P Jindal school.)

As I approached the gates I contemplated driving straight past, heading home and begging my dad to just let me go back to my old school. I sighed deeply, already knowing that he wouldn't give in because I'd been working on him for the last three months to no avail, so I reluctantly turned the wheel and pulled into the parking lot.

I stopped in the first available space and glanced around nervously, seeing people sitting around on the hood of their cars, laughing and flirting, making the
most of the sunshine before they had to go into the school. Gulping, I reached up and tilted my rear-view mirror, looking into it at myself, trying to settle my fluttery stomach. I looked okay; my long chocolate brown hair had been pulled into a loose bun. I had put on a tiny bit of mascara to make my blue eyes stand out, and some clear lip gloss. I hadn't gone to too much effort to make myself up today. Being my first day, I was just hoping to make it through school without embarrassing myself.

I pulled on my leather jacket off my shoulders to reveal my one piece dress.

_____________________________(Shradha kapoor as Shradha Kumari) ~ she is an Indian actress

(Shradha kapoor as Shradha Kumari) ~ she is an Indian actress.
_____________________________

took a deep breath, and stepped out of the car. Almost immediately everyone stopped talking and looked at me. It felt was like one of those movies where the new girl steps out and everyone stops what they're doing so they can analyse everything about her and see where she fits in the social hierarchy of the school.
So much for getting though the day unnoticed!

I pulled back my shoulders and tried to look confident, not letting the nerves show on my face. As if my day couldn't get any worse , comments started flowing every where around me. Thanks for the welcome.

I started making my way to the enterence , I just had to go to the office to collect my timetable and then the adventure begins.

"Shradha!" I heard my favourite voice in the world shout.

A big goofy smile slipped onto my face as my heart rate seemed to increase at the sound of his voice alone. I turned expectantly, my eyes raking the parking lot for him. My heart almost stopped as I spotted him running towards me, a huge smile stretched across his beautiful face. His short messy black hair was blowing in the wind as he ran across the lot, skilfully dodging around people.

 His short messy black hair was blowing in the wind as he ran across the lot, skilfully dodging around people

______________________________
(Keean Jhonson as Abhishek khanna)~ He is an American actor.
______________________________

Abhishek khanna, my best friend in the world, the one I told all my secrets to and who knew me better than anyone else. I sighed contentedly as all the stress and strain, loneliness and heartache that I'd felt for the last month, just ebbed out of my body at the mere sight of him. It had been too long since I'd seen that smile.

I dropped my bag, and just as he got over to me, I jumped into his
arms and wrapped my arms and legs around him, squeezing him as tight as I could. I pressed my face into his neck and breathed in his smell. My God I'd missed him! It felt like I hadn't been able to breathe for the last month without him. I had barely eaten anything the whole time I was away; I'd just wallowed and missed him like someone had taken a piece of me away. Here, in his arms, breathing him in again, I felt whole. I sighed contentedly as he squeezed me tighter and spun us in a small circle, laughing.
Everyone in the whole parking lot was staring with wide eyes and open mouths at us. "Abhi! I missed you so much!" I told him, unwillingly unwrapping myself from him.

He sighed, his beautiful green eyes sparkling with excitement. "I missed you too, shradha. I didn't think you'd be here today, you only got back last night, right?" he chirped, slinging his arm casually over my shoulder and picking up my school bag, his grin stillstretched across his face.

"Yeah, I'm so tired, but dad said I had to come today because I'd already missed the first week of school," I whined, rolling my eyes.

"You should have told me, we could have rode in together." He tightened his arm on my shoulder, guiding me in the direction that he ran from minutes earlier.

"I didn't get back until after one this morning so I didn't think I could call you," I explained. Personally, I would have much rather rode in with him today too, then I wouldn't have had to try and drive here with shaky hands.

He stopped walking and looked me straight in the eye. "Shradha kumari ! You can call me anytime of the day or night, you know that," he said sternly.

I rolled my eyes at him. He always used my full name if he had a point to make. "Come on, Abhishek khanna, don't be silly, " I mocked, using his full name like he did mine and giving him a little shove forward, laughing. He grinned and grabbed me again, tucking me under his arm as he kissed the side of my head. I tried to ignore the stares that were directed at me. My cheeks became red and a shy smile made its way on my lips. These are the small things he do that make my adore him more.

Yes I have crush on him and it's not a normal one , I have liked him from past 5 years now . We are best friends from diapers , our mothers are best friends so it makes sense. when when we were 12 and he fell sick and I wasn't allowed to go near him I felt this urge to go to him, young at that time I didn't paid any attention but even though he returned from hospital 1 month later that urge never went away and that urge is growing ever since . Now I know what it is called ,LOVE .
_____________________________

HEY IT IS MY FIRST BOOK, HOPE YOU WILL LIKE IT .PLEASE VOTE AND COMMENT.
.
.
.
Do you want the story to go a little faster?
.
.
.
please share your thoughts.
.
.
.
Love
ADITI
😘
______________________________
Words~1180

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE DON'T STOP HERE! NEXT CHAPTER IS WAITING FOR YOU .