Reconolation

I had just finished explaining almost everything to Sera about last night. We lay in her bed, talking it was near eleven now. I could hear the rain falling softly outside.

"Wait.." Sera spoke, "so how did we get home anyways? Did you drag passed out me all the way home? That would take forever! And plus the car."

" Oh yea, I was just getting to that, so-"

Just then the doorbell rang, "my parents are home!" Sera exclaimed making her way out of bed, "Oh my God, did they see me last night when you took me home?"

"No.. I used the keys from your bag..that big boho chic one."

She smiled, "Oh yea that bag's a cutie."

I agreed, "yeah, they didn't notice anything becuase they were asleep but this morning when it was past noon and you were still passed out they knew something was up. Your mom asked me if something had happened."

We were almost to the door now, the bell went off again. " I told her the truth ofcourse."

"Good," Sera said, "I could never lie to them now, after doing it so much in the past"

"Told them we were at a party, and that you might've made some mistakes, but you were fine now and that it'd be best to have you tell them the story yourself."

Sera turned the doorknob, "Hey mom, dad! Where have you been?"

"Oh we were out all day, grocery shopping, had some errands to run, picked up Brent from Josh's."

        Sera's younger brother, Brent, came in through the door. His dirty blonde hair was wet from the rain.He was eleven years old and resembled his father. Aunty Rachle, who insisted that I call her by her first name, even though I really didn't like the idea of calling someone much older than me by their first name, was more than okay with me using Aunty infront of her name. We were practically like family anyways. She was a smaller woman, maybe 5'2 with short yellow blonde hair that came up to her shoulders. She had roundish blue eyes and pale skin that was in good conditon for her age of 45, except for the tiny crinkles around her eyes and the barley noticable fine lines on her forehead. Sera's father, Mr. Blake, uncle just didn't seem to work for him, he preffered Mr. which I was fine with, was a big man, nearly 6'foot with a bit of a belly.

        They made their way to the couch. Sera's home was of medium size, one story. Most of their furnishings were of light color, pale walls and clean white furniture; they was a crisp feeling to their home. "Hello Mindy," Aunty Rachle greeted. I smiled in response, "Thanks for taking care of erm,,uh."

"No problem."

Brent left the living room, "So," Mr. Blake grunted, getting right down to business, "What happened? You were doing so well."

"You automatically assume that she did something wrong Joe." Aunty Rachle stated.

"No mom, he's right, please just hear me out though." Sera looked up at them with hopeful eyes.

        She gave a basic explanation of the turn of events, how I had never wanted to come, how I had only come to keep an eye on her, how she didn't think she would have lost her self control, and how she felt extremley gulity and sorry. She talked about how going to the party was a mistake in the first place, and how she wasn't going back to her old ways, it was just mistake, but instead she was looking forward to keep going in the same, clean track she had going through all summer.

"Very well, " Mr. Blake sighed, "you should of had some more self-control! And going to that party in the first place was a very poor decision, everything there was made to tempt you."