Chapter 3

Lilian's POV

Once he reached the hotel, We got out, and he went to a door. I didn't know which one though, because I couldn't read it.

He then knocked on it. Seconds later, a lady answered and smiled really big.

"Nash! It's so good to see you." she gives him a side hug since he's holding me.

"Hey mom, is Sky here?" He asks her while walking inside.

"Yep she is just playing with her toys watching Sofia the first." she says then turns to me. "and who is this little cutie."

I was very shy, I hid in Nash's neck. "go on it's ok, she won't bite." I nod and turn to her.

"I Lilian, and I three years old." She smiles again.

"I'm Elisabeth, I'm Nash and Hayes mommy, but you can call me Nana if you want." She says to me.

"Otay" I turn to uncle Nash. "when we going home, I miss daddy." I say

"Were just going to grab Sky, and we'll go see daddy." I nod, then a little girl runs in. She smiles, and runs and hugs Nash, and he picks her up.

"Hi I'm Sky, I'm Hayes an Nash's little sister!" She exclaims, and smiles widely and waves.

"I Lilian, I'm three years old and Cameron is my Daddy." I say.

"I'm 5!" She's so energetic.

"I'm 3." I say shyly.

"Ok girls lets go back home!"

"Okay!" "Otay!" We both say and he holds my hand and I hold sky's hand while Nash holds Sky's car seat in his other hand and we go to the car and he buckles us up.

We drive home. Once we get home Daddy's at the door. I get unbuckled and I run to daddy.

"Daddy!" I hug him and he picks me up.

"Hey sweetheart" he says to me.

"I missed you!"

"I did too."

We all walk inside and I see a lot of people.

"Happy birthday Lilian!" They all say and I blush.

"Tank You!" I yell back and they laugh, Daddy then puts me down and I walk over to 5 people three boys and two girls. "hi! What's your guys name?" I ask them. A girl with blonde hair looked at me and picked me up, and they each introduce their selves.

"I'm Jenn" the girl with the blonde hair says.

"I'm Andrea" a girl with wavy brown hair said.

"I'm Jack" a boy with a lip ring said. Uh oh another Jack hehe.

"I'm Andrew" a tall boy with brown hair said.

"Andd I'm Anthonyyy" the short boy said. I giggle at him.

"It's nice to meet yous" I say politely.

"You too cutie!" Anthony says and takes me from Jenn.

"Your short, I like you." I smile and he laughs.

"Being short is my specialty" he smiles and laughs.

"It's me specticaly too!" I say happily.

"Lilian! Lilian! Lilian come here!" I hear sky scream to me.

So Anthony puts me down, and I run to Sky and she takes me upstairs to Nash's room, well his door at least.

"There's a girl in his room!" She whispers to me and I look in there and he's talking to a girl but all I could see was her hair, she had long red hair and she was wearing high waisted Jean shorts with a plain white t shirt tucked in her shorts with her hair in a pony tail and I could tell she had glasses.

"She's pretty" I whisper to sky,

"I know right" she says.

I stand on my tiptoes to try to see her better and I fall and Sky comes tumbling down with me. We are tomato red and Nash and the girl looks at us, and Nash picks us up.

"What are you two doing here, spying on us?" He asks laughing.

"Well I saw a girl in your room and I told Lilian and we were just surprised a girl was in YOUR room." Sky says and me and the girl giggle while Nash turns bright red.

The girl then bends down to me and sky's height.

"Hi girls! I'm Sophia, and it's nice to meet you two." she says and smiles.

"Nice to meet you too, I Lilian." I say and hug her, she hugs me back.

"And I'm sky!" Sky says and hugs her.

"Nash they're so cute!" she says, and stands up.

"Girls, I didn't tell the rest of the house yet, but me and Sophia are dating." Nash says, Sky and I squeal and hug Sophia, and Nash.

"Good job Nash you've found a pretty girl!" Sky says well more exclaims.

"Well I'm glad I'm approved by two people" Sophia giggles and picks me and sky up.

"What's your last name you look familiar?" I ask her.

"Franta, my brother is Connor." she says.

"When are you going to tell him about you and Nash?" Sky asks.

Just then Connor walks in.

"Oh there you are Sophia I was looking everywhere for you." he says.

"Oh yea I forgot to tell you that I came up here to talk to Nash." she says.

"Umm Connor can we tell you something?" Nash asks.

"Uh sure." he says and they all sit on the bed with me in Sophia's lap and sky in Nash's lap. "What's wrong? Did you get my little sister pregnant!?" He says worried.

"What? No he didn't, I was- well we wanted to tell you that were dating...." Sophia says holding Nash's hand.

"Oh well as long as your not pregnant you can date him." He says.

"Yay thank you con Bon!" She kisses Connors cheek, and he smiles.

A/N

Hey guys! Sorry it's been so long since I updated but I totally forgot about this story and I didn't realize how long it's been since I updated 😫

Anyways I'm about halfway done the other one so I'll put that up later maybe idk

But anyways I love you all!

Stay beautiful you beautius people! 😂

Sophia 💜💙