Chapter 1

Lilian's POV

Today is the third year that I've been in this orphanage, and it's also my third birthday! Oh let me introduce myself, I'm Lilian Grace McCoy. I have wavy blonde hair. bright grey eyes, I'm only 3'3, and I'm three years old.

So like I was saying, I've been in here for 3 years now, and it's my birthday. I don't even celebrate, cause no one cares about me in the orphanage. Except for one girl and one boy. They're names are, Layla, and Louie, they're twins. They're 10 years old, and they are identical, they came in here last year.

But anyways let's go to my day. :)

My alarm clock went off, it's 8:00. so I get out of bed, and go ask Layla if she can help me with turning the water on for a bath, because I was to small. She nodded her head took my hand and turned the water on took my clothes off and placed me in the tub.

"Layla, can you pwease get clothes for me!" I ask as nice as possible.

"Sure thing, sweet pea." she says as she finishes brushing her hair, and went into our room. And seconds later came back in. "I got you some black shorts, a white tank top, a black beanie and your white converse." I nod and thank her and she leaves and I wash myself, and when I let the water out Layla helped me out.

After I dried myself off, I put my shorts shirt, then shoes on, Louie tied my shoes for me, then I brushed my hair and put my beanie on and went downstairs.

"Happy Birthday Lilian!" Everybody screams as I come down. I was a willte confused because nobody ever remember my birthday, something good probably happened.

"Tank you!" I yell smiling. Then the caretaker, Ms. George, came up to me, and went down to my height.

"Sweetie, we have great news!" She says excitedly.

"What is it?" I ask confused.

"You got ADOPTED!" She says picking me Up and spinning me around.

"Reallys!?" I yell in delight.

"Yes, by a nice man named Cameron, your new name is now, Lilian Grace Dallas." she smiles at me. "now go pack him and his friends will be here soon." I start smiling and she puts me down and I go and pack. Since I don't have much stuff it didn't take me too long.

Lilian's bag!

•2 t shirts
•3 tank tops
•3 pairs of shorts
•white converse
•black and white vans (like Jack and Jacks
•tooth brush and brush

And that was it. So I put my back pack on, and walk downstairs. Once I reached the bottom, I saw four boys. When they saw me one with brown hair put into a quiff, brown eyes, and really big muscles. He bent down to my height.

"Hi, honey, my name is Cameron, I'm the one who adopted you" he says while smiling.

"Yous me daddy?" I ask and he nods. I then smile and hug him, and he hugs me back. Then another boy walked over. He had brown hair with a wittle blonde in it, it was very long, he was pale, with blue eyes. I look up at him.

"Hey, I'm Nash." he says bending down to my height also.

"Me Lilian." I shake his hand and he chuckles. Then the other boys came over and introduced theirselves as Jack and Jack. I then tug on Jack J's pant leg, and he picks me up.

"Can me call you uncle JJ?" I ask.

"Of course sweetie." he says and we go out to a car and uncle JJ buckled me in a car seat and Daddy drove and Uncle Nash sat in the front. Uncle JJ on one side of me , and uncle Jack on the other side.

Slowly after we started driving, my eyes got heavier and heavier, then I fell asleep.

A/N

Hey guys! New story yay!! I got the idea from Wishing_upon_stars so I decided this is a good idea for a story! So thank you Wishing_upon_stars for the idea! Anyway hope you like this first chapter!

Sophie 💕