Chapter 5

Lilian's POV

I woke up the next day to Chase licking my face. Once he saw I was awake he got down and I got out of bed and made it.

I then went downstairs, and heard a knock on the door since I was the only one up I opened it. There stood a lady with blonde hair and grey eyes like me.

"Ummm Can me help you?" I ask her, and she has a shocked expression on her face.

"Li-Lilian?" She asks stuttering.

"Yes who are you?" I ask confused.

"I'm your mommy, I've finally found you!" She picks me up and kisses my cheek.

"What's your real name?" I ask trying to get out of her grip.

"Sarah Aline McCoy, I gave you up when you were born because my boyfriend didn't want a baby but now he does so go pack your bags you're coming home." she says putting me down.

"Wait you only gave me up because my real daddy didn't love me?! You didn't love me enough to keep me you loved him more." I say crying.

"No I just- I do love you but when I had you I wanted you to have a father I'm sorry baby now go pack your bags" she says pointing to the stairs.

"No I love my new and better family and I don't wanna go home with you!" I say shutting the door but she puts her foot in the door.

"I tried being nice Lilian but I guess I have to force you!" She says puts duct tape on my mouth and picks me up.

I try kicking and screaming but she is too strong so I stop an hear Chase barking, Sarah then runs and puts me in the back of a truck and hops in the front as a guy with black hair and blue eyes drives away as I see daddy running to the truck.

Cameron's POV

I was sleeping in bed when I heard Chase barking. I groan get up and go downstairs to see the door open and Lilian, my baby girl, get thrown into the back of the truck and a woman hopping in the front,and them driving away.

I run as fast as I could, but they were too fast.

"NO LILIAN! BRING HER BACK PLEASEEEE!" I yell as everyone else comes outside to see me in tears.

"Cameron what happened!?" Mahogany asks worried.

"We had her for hardly three days and she was kidnapped!" I was now sobbing.

"Lily is go-gone?" Matt says as everyone starts crying.

"Y-yes and I'm going to go find her." I say getting up.

"You're not going alone." Nash says.

"I know I need Maggie, Gilinsky, Nash, and Taylor." I say pointing at the four.

I go inside and tell everyone the plan.

"Okay, so Maggie you need to dress really sexy to get the guys attention, so he doesn't see me Nash and Taylor breaking in, and Gilinsky you're going to sweet talk the woman again for the same reason, and Nash you're good at breaking into and out of places you're going to break us in and we're going to find Lily and if the guy come back Taylor you beat the shit out of him." I explain and they nod.

"We'll practice today and go tomorrow." I also say.

Lilian's POV

I was sleeping till I heard a door slam. I jumped and felt that I still had duct tape on my mouth.

Sarah then came over and took the duct tape off my mouth. I winced as she took it off.

"Do you have clothes me can wear cause me still in jamies?" I ask her.