Chapter 2

Cameron's POV

I am so excited! I always wanted a daughter! Lilian is so cute! Today is her birthday, so I asked mahogany and Jacob to go buy a cake, and were all going to take her shopping and maybe get her a kitten or puppy. I think it's a good idea.

So when we got home Jack G took her upstairs into her room we painted, it was a light purple, with a queen size bed with white sheets and blankets, and a lot of toys with a white carpet.

Then he came down and we just sat on our phones waiting for Jacob and Mahogany.

Lilian's POV

I woke up in a room that was purple, a lot of toys, and a big bed. So I got off the bed, and walked downstairs and saw at least... Well let's just say there were a lot of people. Then they looked up and stared at me.

"Hi" I say waving a little. Then a lady with big poofy pretty hair, came up to me. She picked me up.

"Hi, sweet pea, I'm Mahogany" I smile because she calls me what Layla use to call me. "aww Cameron she is so cute."

"Tank you." I smile trying to be polite.

"And she is polite." a boy with brown hair and brown eyes said. "I'm Shawn."

"Nice meet you" I wave at Shawn. Then Mahogany put me down and I met the rest of the boys. The one with the bandana is Taylor. the one with dirty blonde hair, and a SnapBack was Matt, the one next to Matt was Carter, and his girlfriend Maggie, she was really nice and pretty. The two boys sitting on the floor were Aaron and Jacob. The one who looked like Nash but had dark brown hair was Hayes.

After I met everyone I sat on Maggie's lap, because Cameron had to say something.

"So if any of you didn't know, today is Lilian's birthday! So were going to celebrate!" Everyone said happy birthday, and then Cameron continued talking. "so a couple friends are coming over and were going to have a party and going shopping tomorrow!" I start smiling from ear to ear, I have never been shopping, I usually get hand me downs from the other girls in the orphanage, so it would be good to have stuff if my own.

"But for now it's 3:00 so let's tell the guest to come over because if we do the party for 4 hours than it would end at 7:00 so we can get her ready for bed and clean up and then go to bed." Maggie says. Everyone nods and Cameron texts people and Nash picked me up and put me in my car seat and he drove to a hotel.