Pocaurora (Pocahontas x Aurora)

So I'll admit, despite Sleeping Warrior being my all time favorite Disney Animation Studios Ship (I've been dedicating myself to it for two years now), I have to admit this is pretty cute.

I always thought Pocahontas was PANsexual, no that's- her name doesn't have Pan in it- crap.

Now, I feel like it would be pretty adorable to see the two just strolling along in the Forest, Aurora acquiring a literal Army of Animal Friends that could probably kill all the Settlers.

Imagine Aurora interacting with Meeko and Flit- oh my god, I need it! What would it be like if Aurora went on one of Pocahontas' Insane Boat rides? These are surprisingly interesting questions this ship brings up.

If you're still not convinced, Imagine this:

Aurora is forced to go on a Boat ride to America because she can literally conjure up an Army of Animals, and her Voice is so beautiful it could literally convince the Natives to give up her Land. While there, she mainly spends her time wandering through the Forest, singing to the Birds, making Friends with the Animals, and then she meets this Raccoon and zigs Bird Sidekicks. She has a nice Conversation with them, and eventually a cautious Native American Woman reveals herself.

They talk for a while about the Animals, the Forest, and they decide they want to go on a Kanu ride together. Instead of taking Aurora on a dangerous route, she takes her to Grandma Groot. Aurora isn't the least freaked out by the Tree, because her Aunts turned out to be freaking Fairies, and eventually falls in love with the Area and Pocahontas.

Pocahontas however, who's still not over John Smith tries to resist, but after Aurora is interested in learning more about the Culture, she sings Colors of the Wind and realizes: "F•CK, I'm in love with Aurora" They take it slow, but eventually decide to tell the people they came here with, and that they should stop fighting one another and find a Compromise.

The Native Americans aren't killed, the Settlers get Winnie the Pooh style Houses and Aurora and Pocahontas eventually marry.

I got way too invested in that Story.

9/10, my second favorite Aurora Ship after Sleeping Warrior, but if I had to choose between the two, I'd pick Sleeping Warrior. Also -1 point because I still don't really like the idea of Pocahontas dating.