After that we drove home and I helped him up in the room and after feeding him the medicines, I let him sleep.

❤️❤️❤️❤️

"Anvi, that's it I can't eat more", he whined.

"Arjun, just three more bites and then only can I give the medicines", I said. It's been two days since he was discharged. He been a total baby since then. Not eating properly because apparently the food didn't taste nice for him.

"Ok fine", he said and opened his mouth as I fed him the food. What can I say? It was boiled food, nobody would like it but he had to eat it.

"I also have to dress your wounds", I mentioned.

After he was done eating, I kept the vessels to the side and forced him to take those bitter medicines. All the while he complained like a five year old to not take the medicines.

"Shut up and take the medicines or no kisses", I warned and chuckled at my threat.

"Ok I'll take the medicines", and he gulped the medicines.

After that I got the first aid kit put and went ahead with dressing the wounds. Today was the first time after two days we were supposed to do it. As I started removing the bandage, my hands shook. After removing the first bandage, I just stared at this injury. Fifteen stitches on his back. Tears welled in my eyes as I stared at him.

"Baby, you aren't supposed to stare at it", he joked.

"I'll do it", I sniffled as I started applying the antiseptic cream and put a bandage around it. Then as he turned around, I undresses the wound on his chest.

"Anvi", he said softly as he lifted my chin up.

"What is it? Why do you have tears in your eyes?"

"It's nothing", I said as I went ahead to wipe them but he beat me to it.

"These injuries don't hurt anymore baby, they don't hurt at all"

"B-but--"

"Anvi, I'm okay", he said as he held my face in his hands.

"Ok", I said and went ahead to redress that wound.

After I was done, I washed my hands and my face and changed into something comfortable and went to the kitchen to get milk for him. As mom had told, milk will help him sleep better.

"Drink this Arjun"

He took a sip and immediately made faces.

"What?"

"You forgot to put sugar in this", he said with an adorable pout.

"What? Kuch bhi, I know I put sugar in this"

"Well, taste it!", He said as he offered me the glass. I took a sip and cringed at the taste of milk but gulped it down. I only drink milk once in a day that too without sugar and this one was with sugar.

"It has sugar!", I scolded as I handed the glass back to him.

"W-what?", He said as he took a sip from where I took a sip. We just kissed each other indirectly.