ツ 𝟒 𝐀𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭

Now playing: Blow my brains out by 'Tikkle me'⏪  ⏸  ⏩

Now playing:
Blow my brains out by 'Tikkle me'

Knock! Knock!

My knuckles met the hard wood surface of the door as I stood on the porch of y/n's house.

"Coming!" a voice shouts from inside and the sound of things shuffling can be heard.

The door opens halfway, "sorry, I'm still arranging things-"

"What are you doing here?" I asked, impatient.

She furrowed her eyebrows and replied, "I live here?" with a hint of annoyance.

Brushing past her, I invited myself inside and glanced around the messy room. Couches, cupboards, and boxes were scattered all over the floor, and my nose itched from the unhealthy amount of dust in the room.

"You know this is trespassing, right?" she rolled her eyes, her arms folded over her chest.

I ignored her taunt and instead responded with my own, "Even a rat hole is cleaner than this," as I wiggled my nose.

"What'd you expect? I just moved in. Now, would you leave so I can peacefully do my own thing?" she said as she motioned me out of the door.

Ignoring her, I looked around again with a disgusted face, eyeing the stack of boxes near me.

"My old hag told me to help you move your stuff or something-"

Before I could finish, a black portal with orange lining opened up beside me and swallowed the stack of boxes. Not even a second later, a thud was heard from the next room.

She creepily smiled without her eyes, "I don't need any help. Now leave please."

My mouth opened slightly, what quirk was that?

But I decided now was not the best time to ask.

I left the house right away after shooting her a dirty side-eye, replaying the scene over and over again in my head.

"How did it go?" my mom inquired as I entered the front door.

"She didn't need help," I replied flatly and went up to my room.

Portals. What an interesting quirk. If you have the brain, you can do a lot with it and it seems like she's already figured some out.

I plopped onto my bed and heaved out a sigh.

Gotta keep my eyes on her, she can get troublesome.

~

Y/n's pov:

I wiped the sweat off my forehead with the back of my palm as I finished moving the last box into my room. After a whole day of opening and closing portals, my head was pounding and I was only a few more portals away from a nosebleed.