ツ 𝟕 𝐄𝐧𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐜𝐞 𝐞𝐱𝐚𝐦

Now playing:I can't handle change by 'Cmten'⏪  ⏸  ⏩

Now playing:
I can't handle change by 'Cmten'

Ding

My phone screen lit up from my bedside table and I stopped what I was doing to read it.

Bakugou:

Come outside in 5 mins or I'm leaving your ass

I put my phone back down and continued checking my bag after I read the text, not bothering to text back. 

Stationery for written exam, sweatsuit for physical exam, my trusty water bottle to keep myself hydrated, snacks to chomp on when I'm anxious... yep got everything.

I slipped my phone into the front pocket and brought the straps of the bag onto my shoulders. Gripping the straps, I took a deep breath.

I can do this. I won't mess up... hopefully.

Bakugou waited with an annoyed expression at his side of the street in his middle school uniform and I nervously fixed my own to look more proper.

He started walking as soon as my door shut closed, making me jog to catch up to him.

I nibbled on the inside of my cheek as I walked, going over the material I studied for the written exam in my head.

I released a sigh when I recalled everything and glanced at my side.

"Confident?" I asked.

He spared me a glance and fixed his gaze back onto the street.

"There's nothing to be nervous about."

"Hm," I replied, averting my gaze to the street.

Of course he wouldn't be nervous, he has a well-trained quirk and a strong body, and I catch him studying at his desk for long hours from my windows every evening.

Ahhh, I'm so jealous of him.

We both stayed in silence for the rest of the walk until we arrived in front of the U.A campus.

My jaws practically dropped upon seeing the building behind the gate, a jointed-glass building magnificently standing tall on a hill. I couldn't believe I would be attending here if I pass!

By the time I've recollected myself from the amazement, the blond had disappeared from my side and was trudging into the building.

"L/n!" a bubbly voice called from a few meters away, a green-haired boy enthusiastically waving his hands at me. Even with the black uniform covering his body, I could see he'd built some muscles from the outline.

He jogged to my side, "So, L/N! It's the day of the entrance exam huh? Are you ready? I'm not. Either way, let's do our best!" he spoke at the speed of a race car.