Chapter One

KUROKIBA ALICIA

Transferring in the 2nd month of school is kinda hard

Transferring in the 2nd month of school is kinda hard. I didn't know it was this hard and stressful just from gathering requirements and needed documents for my new school.

Heh... new school huh? I wonder how the others are doing.

I did not expect everything to crumble down like this though. But it did made everything easier for us. 

So this is the feeling of going in a normal school feels. It's not like my previous school is not normal... it's just uhm... nevermind.

"We have a new student. Kurokiba-san please come in." 

I stepped inside the room as I was welcomed with a bomb of whispers from my new classmates. Oh damn. The worst part of transferring schools... introduce yourself =_=

"Good morning everyone." I said and bowed. As I raised my head, I looked at everyone and found them staring at me. I smiled a bit. "I am Kurokiba Alicia. Pleased to make your acquaintance."

"She's so pretty."

"Is she smart though? What's a pretty face without a brain? Nothing."

Insolent =_=

"Her silver hair is shining though. She's a beauty!"

"Her eyes is scaryyyy"

"Please take a sit Kurokiba-san as we will start the discussion."

I started to walk over the table at the back of the room just beside the windows. 

Perfect.

As the teacher started her discussion, I can't help but to think about my friends. Are they doing okay? I'm starting to miss them though. How about Marga? Is she doing well? 

Oh how much I miss those lunatics >.<

TIME SKIP*

The whole day ended and here I am walking around the school trying to explore. I saw students do their own thing while other students  got ready for their clubs. 

Hmm... clubs. What should I join though? Don't they have any culinary club here? even though my career in my previous school ended doesn't mean I can't continue cooking it outside that school.

What about sports?

Tennis?

Badminton?

Soccer?

Table Tennis?

Yare yare... This is no good. I don't know which club to join and they said that I need to join at least one club because it's a requirement. 

My chain of thoughts were broken when I came across the school gym. I heard the squeaks of shoes that was rubbed against the floor of the gym, I heard a whistle and the sounds of balls being dribbled. 

Basketball.

I walked towards the gym and entered the door.

I saw guys running back and forth while dribbling the ball, in another court I saw guys practicing their shooting while the other courts are busy with uhmm exercises training? Yeah whatever.

I must say that the basketball team of this school is impressive. But this is not my forth so naaaaah.

I turned around and was about to go out when I bump into a wall. 

What a hard wall. Oh, yeah right... walls are supposed to be hard. But when did a wall--- oh shoot!

It's not a wall because walls are not supposed to smell nice. 

I took a step backwards and raised my head only to be greeted by a pair of mismatched eyes that stared back through my jet black eyes.

"I'm sorry. Forgive me young sir." I said and bowed a bit but he's still staring at me. 

Talk about creepy.

"I must get going. Once again, I'm sorry for bumping into you." 

I started to walk away from him but I stopped when he spoke. 

"What's your name?" He said in an authoritative voice.

Yare yare... Am I in trouble?

I turned around and faced him and stare at his mismatched eyes calmly. How dare this guy--?!

"I believe its not necessary for me to give my name to you."

He smirked.

And he's getting into my nerves =_=

"I am Akashi Seijuro." he said but I didn't ask his name though? What's with this midget?

"I didn't ask." I told him and tilted my head slightly.

"Hmm... interesting. You must be the new student." the Alakashi guy said. 

I just shrugged and gave him a smile. I was about to turn around when he held my hand and dragged me inside the gym.

Oh shoot!

"Hey Alashishi! Hands off me!" I half shouted half whispered told him. The guys who were practicing earlier were now taking a break. I saw them staring at is with confusion and a shocked expression as we passed by them.

Oh gosh! What's his problem? I pouted as I let him drag me with him.

Oh great! Now we're going to hell. 

How dare this guy just drag me around?! No one ever did this to me! Especially not to an Nakiri-Kurokiba princess. 

Oh how much I wanna fry and grill him! >.<

"Woah Sei-chan. Who's the girl?" a guy with a semi long hair that reaches his neck asked this midget.

"I'm--" I was cut off when a blonde came out of nowhere and blocked the midget's way.

"Is this your girlfriend, Akashi? She's preeeettyyyyy  ne?"

"That's--"

"Who is this girl, Akashi?" an older man said as he looked at the midget then to me.

Insolent. =_=

"This is the team's new assistant." He said.

And my jaw dropped at his statement. A-assistant?

AND WHEN DID I AGREE WITH THAT?!

"I'm not." I told them as I forcefully removed Alikashi's hand that was holding my wrist. "This Asikashi just dragged me here and I'm not interested on being an assistant. I'm sorry, I must take my leave now."

"All clubs are now full, new student." he said which made me stop from walking away.

I pouted and how the hell would he know that? Sheesh.

"You don't know that." I said and crossed my arms and stared at his mismatched eyes. 

"Oh but I do..." he said with a straight face and stared back at me. I pouted again.

Mr. Know-It-All *glare*

"...I'm the student council president after all." he said and slightly smirked.

Yare yare...

_________________________________

[Yare yare means Good grief. It's like an expression.]