anal anal anal

"He's so ravishing he made all my pubic lice disappear, I want him in nothing but my beige scarf." Y/N demanded. "Although it may be difficult for him and I to date. He bruises too easily!" Y/N glanced at the bruises she gave Haru.

"Absolutely not. No woman of the Kanbe family will be stooping so low to date a man who lives in his Toyota Carolla." Daisuke scoffed.

"Ching chong ! You just want him for yourself." Y/N cried.
(A/N you can't say I'm racist cuz that came out of your mouth racist ho3 👩‍❤️‍💋‍👩🤝💅🏻)

"You're totes redick Y/N," He was trying hard to hide the blush on his face. "When do you think we'll get there," he cleared his throat. "This pregnant octopus might be difficult to handle. I don't think she'll accept any money of ours."

"The GPS said we would be there in around an hour... But you know, this is weird. Why can't PETA handle his octopus?" Y/N asked.

"Because PETA wants us to kill the octopus and they can't really do that themselves without getting into a scandal."

"Why are you helping them then?" Y/N asked, even though she was positive she wouldn't receive an answer.

"I'm not trying to help them... I have my own motive. That octopus killed Haru's mom. He doesn't know about that yet lol." Daisuked tried hard not to laugh

"If only we weren't bound by our blood. Siblings by chance, lovers by choice <3" Y/N played with the tips of her fingers embarrassed.

"No more fooling around Y/N! I'm sending you to the wonderful exotous heterosexual conversion camp!" Daisuke screamed. He was furious that he bit Haru's eyelash in a sexual way.

"No! You can't do that to me!" Y/N began to cry and ran into the captain's den. Momentarily, the submarine's lights had shut off. "I will never be a lesbian! Not after Prometheus left me! I'm going to kill us all!" Y/N laughed wickedly.

The submarine began to shake in all kinds of places. Y/N grammed a sledge hammer laying around and began to smash to windows.

"It'll take you an hour to even get a scratch on my billion dollar gay windows." Daisuke smirked. All of a sudden, the pregnant octopus appeared and was sucking on the window.

Haru jumped off his knees and screamed. It was music to Daisuke's ears. Y/N was confused and decided to step back. She then started chasing Daisuke with the sledgehammer.

"Big sister stop it now ugly buttlicker !!!" Daisuke cried. Haru took initiative and analyzed the situation ever since he had awoken from his deep slumber. He then put his foot up Y/N's butt.

"There, you won't be able to walk for weeks now!" Haru laughed in triumph. Y/N began moaning and screaming and collapsed on the floor, unconscious.

A/N sorry for the short chapters recently, but according to my analytics a lot of my readers have an unusually short attention span so it works out I guess 💅🏻🥴