daisuke peed on me

A/N hey tampons, today I found out that millionaire detective isn't coming back until July 16 :( I will write more smut since u guys won't be getting any more Daisuke pixels any time soon

     Haru grabbed the hem of Daisuke's shirt and ripped it to shreds. Daisuke was not the only excited one around here.

"H-Haru..." Daisuke covered his face in embarrassment. He was hot red and a fumbling mess.

Daisuke stood erect, displaying his bagel hard abs. His 8 pack made up for his 4'11 figure (not that height matters guys, only dick size does. luv everyone <3)

"Humananahumanan hummus." Y/N was drooling from the BL content she was receiving.

Haru was stroking Daisuke's bulge in his Gucci trousers which inhabited his extra large manhood. Haru growled like a lesbian and bit it on accident. Haru was so scared that he may have hurt Daisuke, but his pp grew double in length! Haru's jaw was dropped and Daisuke began taking his pants off and shoving his cock in Haru's mouth.

Haru was taking initiative and made sure Daisuke's penis was reaching his small intestines and heaven ❤️

"Don't use your teeth, skank!" Daisuke growled. Although Haru's skyline teeth hurt his delicate cock at first, Daisuke soon got used to it.

Haru's rhythm was a bit off due to his excitement. After all, he finally gets to swallow up his sugar daddy. He could finally afford the lululemon leggings he'd been wanting. While Haru was busy at work, Daisuke was deep in thot. (pun)

Daisuke did not realize how big his penis had gotten in the past years. When he first lost his virginity at the tender age of 53, he was ashamed of his penis. He vowed to never let ANYONE lay eyes on it... even himself. But he was proud of how large it had gotten.

Haru was a moaning mess with a surprisingly excellent gag reflex. Haru's tiny mouth could only hold so much of Daisuke's footlong, so he began stroking the untouched part rapidly. Haru averted his eyes up to see pleasure in Daisuke's face, but he seemed unimpressed. Haru's heart broke and he suddenly received a phone call. It was *I forgot the fat dudes name who his boss was* (sry body shaming isn't cool luv every1)

Haru was still sucking off Daisuke while he was taking the call, and he suddenly pulled out.

"Mother fricker! Daisuke, it's the murder case we've been tailing! The suspect is a pregnant octopus. We need to go in your submarine now!" Haru screamed.

A/N I hope you guys know the octopus is going to fuck every hole is Daisuke's body <3 xoxo

-

Daisuke nonchalantly put his business attire back on and Y/N straightened his tie for him. Haru felt his blood boil as he saw Y/N way too close to his boo boo bear. He scratched the feelings off and remembered that his career is his number one priority.

The floor was suddenly opening and an elevator opened that led to the basement. Haru stood in bewilderment and realized he was still naked. He saw that Daisuke and Y/N were entering the elevator and knew they wouldn't wait for him so he grabbed his clothes and ran to the elevator.

Haru barely made it before the doors closed and elevator music filled the awkward silence. Haru was at the front of the elevator and his asscheeks were directly flashing the other two. Y/N had the irresistible urge to slap his ass, but she held back... Until she didn't hold back and she slapped it and it turned purple. Haru moaned and quickly put his clothes on.

Y/N was embarrassed but made time to smell her hand.

Daisuke was shocked at his sister's actions. He let out a sharp exhale and grunted. As Haru donned his last article of clothing, the doors had opened. Daisuke pushed Haru to the side and entered the room. As Haru stepped out, he saw an incredible sight. They were basically underwater. Glass covered the floors, ceilings, walls... What was behind the glass was the beautiful ocean.

Haru made some weird mouth movements and Daisuke soon blushed after he saw it. Haru looked over at Daisuke, but he looked away in time.

"This place isn't too shabby..." Haru scoffed. All he could think about was how much this place cost. As he was getting lost in thought, the submarine was on the other side of the glass wall and it's door stuck to the wall. An opening was then created for Y/N, Daisuke, and Haru to climb aboard.

"Y/N, please lead us to 8.7832° S, 124.5085° W." Daisuke commanded. Y/N happily obliged and went into the captain's den. The submarine looked like a cruise ship underwater. It was incredible. Daisuke took a seat in one of the chaises and Haru sat next to him.

"Haru... Let's talk about how bad you are at sex." Daisuke's eyes were fuming red. He looked like the devil.