daisuke's Long John Silver

Haru then made his way toward the pregnant octopus who was on the other side of the diamond windows. He had fury in his eyes because the pregnant octopus killed 3 innocent hookers that got it pregnant.

Daisuke took a moment to catch his breath and watched Haru standing inches away from the window.

"This can't be good :o" Daisuke stepped back.

Pregnant Octopus put one of her tentacles on the diamond window to tap it. She then bitch slapped it and the submarine began to fill up with water. Daisuke's suit turned into diving gear with a snap of his fingers. He glanced over at Haru who was extremely unprepared.

Daisuke quickly doggy paddled over, but stopped midway because he got a leg cramp.

"Ow, ow, ow!" He whined. He then looked down and saw a massive boner due to the friction of the tight wetsuit." He moaned for a moment, and then took initiative. Daisuke called the pregnant mermaid squad to come over to their exact coordinates to give him and Haru breathing powers.

Haru was flailing around, but a blue haired mermaid came to his aid and gave him his breathing powers.

A pink haired mermaid princess, Shirahoshi, kissed Daisuke's ding dong which triggered all respiratory receptors to shut down and turn into gills. He glanced over at Haru blushing at the blue mermaid, which Daisuke despised.

"Thank you Shirahoshi. Too bad you are unfuckable." Daisuke doggy paddled over to Haru to tell him the plan to kill the pregnant Octopus. At this time, they were fully submerged under water.

"Eiejiqmckwemwidosklwqokad!" Daisuke bubbled.

"Iewknfsdkmxjieokwlsa? Hidkew!" Haru screamed.

Before they knew it, the pregnant octopus ripped Daisuke's wetsuit off. The octopus got a nosebleed from the holy site and became blind in her third eye. Haru took the time to flap his jack because Daisuke was sexy af.

Haru's right hand was busy, but his left hand held his gun and he shot it right at the Pregnant Octopus's womb. Daisuke's eyes went wide and groaned at Haru's FUCKING STUPID BITCH ASS DUMB ASS FUCKING STUPID WHORE ASS BITCH ASS idea. The bullet stimulated the Pregnant Octopus and she was now giving birth to millions of horny newborn octopus warriors.

The new born baby octopussies instantly turned blind as they saw naked Daisuke, and half of them deteriorated. Pregnant Octopus was in utter frustration because some of her kids were dead, but she also wanted to put her tentacles in Daisuke's asshole.

Pregnant Octopus then grabbed Daisuke by his long john silver and put a tentacle in every hole of his body. Ears, nostrils, asshole, mouth, (what else am I missing?) Daisuke seemed unamused by the intense penetration.

Haru was angry and a little jealous. Haru mumbled inaudible words underwater and built a giant oven. He then carried the not pregnant octopus into the oven and cooked it at 400 F. 30 minutes later they had calamari and ranch. Daisuke also put his cock in Haru's lose asshole until he became unconscious

A/N guys I'm literally having the worst writers block, I'm going to go on pornhub for some inspiration 💕🧚