~Chapter 2~

"What's wrong,Hayley?You look like you've seen a ghost! " Sophie asks worried hugging me.

Should I tell her or will she think that I've gone insane?I am afraid of looking out of the window again.What could be so horrible that I'm even afraid of doing that?

"Can't you see it?!There's someone outside there! " I say shaking lightly.

She looks intently into the darkness trying to figure out what I am seeing.Suddenly I can't even see those pair of eyes anymore.

" There is absolutely nothing,Hayley. "She says.

She is right.They weren't there anymore.What is wrong with me?

"Do you want me to stay the night? "Sophie questions.

" That would be lovely. "I answer still shaking.

She puts some music on since she knows how much it calms me down when music is playing.

I'm not a rapper.I'm a singer with the flow.I've got a habit for spitting quicker lyrics,you know?You found me ripping the writtens out of the pages they sit in.

Music has always calmed me.I loved how the artist strums the guitar and how beautifully his voice embraces me.Sophie attempts to rap and I can't help but laugh.She is simply great.We are sitting on the bed laughing around.I'm suprised that this night could even turn out great.When we have these moments I know why she is my best friend.She would never let me down.

"Let's get you something to eat." Sophie smiles running down the stairs coming back with a bowl full of salad she made at home.

"You can have the salad.I will be having the chocolate on your desk. "She says seriously grabbing the untouched chocolate.

"Am I that fat? "I ask acting shocked.

Sophie shakes her head telling me that she's just too good for salad while laughing and almost choking on it.The time we are spending together is amazing.It ends with her telling me to go to bed because I need to go to the 'hell',also called school, again tomorrow.I lie down on the soft matress not expecting to fall asleep soon but it hit me faster than I thought.

~

~

I wake up looking at a still sleeping Sophie.

" Sophie...Soph. "I whisper shaking her.

"I don't have school today.Walk alone and let me sleep! "She mumbles turning around.

I chuckle letting go of her and open my closet.I decide for a light blouse,a brownish long skirt,unobtrusively shoes and some accessories.I twirl around looking at myself in the mirror giggling.I think I like this outfit quite much.Smiling I put a necklace on and some parfume.It smells sweetish but decent.Opening the bun I let my brown hair fall over my shoulders.It is wavy today,just how I like it the most.Applying some make-up I finish my look.

Okay,breakfast now.Looking at the clock I figure out that I am just able to have an apple while walking or I'll be late.Looking at the fruit bowl I take the last red apple left on it and my school bag to leave the house.My mom would make Sophie some breakfast later so I don't have to worry about that.London is cold and loud just like every day.Music.Putting my headphones and letting the music start playing I calm down slowly.

White lips,pale face.Breathing in snowflakes.Burnt lungs,sour taste.Lights gone,days end.Struggling to pay rent.Long nights,strange men.

Strange men?

Chewing on my apple I take in the view of London in its early hours trying not to go crazy again.I feel watched.The entire time.A tear runs down my cheek and I start trembling in fear.I can't take it anymore.Those eyes never left my head since last night.I dreamed about it last night.They were just staring at me.Suddenly my phone makes a beeping sound.Taking it out to read the text my eyes go wide.

From: Unknown Number

Don't cry,doll.You look so beautiful today.

I start walking faster.There's someone.The tears start running down my cheeky faster.
Another message.

From: Unknown Number

I said don't cry!

With that I start running.My heart is pounding against my chest by now.The tears are blurring the sight in front of me.I hear cars honking when I run across the streets without looking.It wouldn't get me.I am panting with every step I take.I wish I would have stayed home today.

Run,Hayley.Run or it will get you!

I stop running when I reach the next traffic light since I was convinced that it wasn't behind me anymore.Big mistake.

From: Unknown Number

Did you really try running away from me,baby girl?Bad girl.

P.s.:Bad girls get punished.

When I want to scream for help huge hands cover my mouth making my eyes widen.My headphones are pulled out roughly almost hurting me.

"Shh,be quiet,baby girl.Don't you realize that you are making it worse? "A deep voice whispers into my ear.

The last thing I see before everything goes black is the school right in front of me.My school.

~

Why did you run away from daddy,baby girl?You know that you're going to regret this,don't you?