~Chapter 14~

Sorry-this is short but I am so nervous because I am able to DM Harry now.I got access.I have been crying the whole day. Thanks to every single one of you♡
All the love xx

Daddy looks at me as he fixes tie.His stare is penetrating.His eyes never leaving mine.He looks so good in this suit.The tips of his hair touching his strong shoulders.A stone cold but beautiful melody filling the room as he speaks.

" I need to go back to work today,Babygirl which means that I need to lock you up in the basement again. "

No.Please,not the basement.

" Dad- "

" Did I tell you to fucking speak? " ,He interrupts me harshly, " What I've wanted to say is that I don't think you need to be down there again today so I will just lock you up in your room. "

A breath of relief leaving my mouth as he said those words.Daddy never told me where or as what he works.I don't know which day today is.I have stopped counting the days I've been here.

I haven't heard anything from Sophie or my parents.I don't feel loved.I feel like they don't care.Maybe they forgot about me.

" Be a good girl for Daddy,yeah? " He asks but it came more out like a command.

I just nod causing him to leave the room.Hearing a clicking sound I know he has locked me up already.

Not knowing what to do I start playing with my hair thinking about Daddy.

Why has he chosen me?

What person hides behind Daddy?

Will he ever hurt me again?

The more I think about him the more I think that Daddy isn't such a bad person.He feeds me and when I do what he wants he's the nicest person I have ever met.

I think about Daddy's past.What happened to him.Who Louis was and why he killed himself.

I think about how much I miss the smile that Daddy wears when I make him feel good.

In the past minutes I've realized how familiar he seemed to me.I have seen this caring smile before he would give me hardly once a day.

I grab into the pocket of my ripped skinny jeans.There is it.Daddy's business card.If that is his business card.

Shaking I turn the little piece of cardboard around in my hands.It is just draft so there is just a name printed on it.

Harold Styles

So when Louis wrote a letter to "Harry" it was actually Harold and "Harry" is just his nickname.So Daddy's name is Harold.

Judging by the name Daddy has to be like 167 years old.I giggle to myself imaging him having an important meeting while making people call him "Mr. Harold Styles".

" Oh please Harold, let me have a day off.I have been working so hard lately and I am stressed out. " I whine holding the backside of my hand against my forehead over dramatically.

" It's still Mr. Styles to you and no. " I say in a deeper voice mocking his accent.

" And it is still Daddy to you. " He whispers while a pair of arms are pulling me against his front.

" Daddy,I- "

" Tell me,Babygirl ", He mumbles slowly biting down on my earlobe, " Where did you find this little thing there? "

I look down at the business card not knowing what to say.

" Come on,Talk to Daddy. " He chuckles tightening his grip.

And right at this moment I start panicking again.I don't know if he'd stay nice but if I lie to him he will hurt me again.

" I f-found it in thi-is ro-oom, Daddy. " I stutter.

" The small room with the shelf,isn't it? " He mutters.

I nod ashamed not knowing what I should do else.He lets out a sigh.

" So you looked what's in the shelf,didn't you? "

Daddy lets go of me stumbling to the armchair im my room.His body collapses on it.He doesn't look at me.

" Da-addy? " I ask frightened.

His hands are in front of his face covering it.He lets out deep breaths.I know I had been bad for Daddy so I deserve a punishment now.I wait for him to say something but he stays silent.

" Daddy,please I am sorry. " I whisper.

I know what happened back when I went into his room.I know about his past now.I know his name.I know everything I need to know.I have exposed him.

I have the upper hand.

He says nothing.The room is embraced by a freezing,uncomfortable and silent atmosphere.My unsteady,nervous is the only thing that is audible.I look at him the entire time not knowing what to do else.

His head slowly lifts up to meet my eyes.His eyes look rigid and cold.

Fuck.
~
~
Daddy can't wait to show you who has the control over everything.