~Chapter 24~

Question of the day is the last bit of the author's note! Do not forget to answer it (:

Daddy stumbles us up the stairs; pushing our bodies to the bedroom; not aggressively. Suddenly his lips are meeting mine. His kisses feel so needy; desperate almost. Hands on my bum, he slowly moves his lips to my neck to press open mouth kisses to it before getting back to my lips. I moan at the rough touch of his soft lips before I fall backwards onto the bed pulling him on top of me. He doesn't break the kiss but it gets softer within seconds. His tongue feels great on mine; the gentle touch driving me crazy.

" Harry? " I manage to moan out

" Still Daddy. " He whispers while a throaty, weak moan leaves his mouth.

His hand searches for mine to link our fingers up together. This goes on for a while; just the kisses and the sweet touches. The vulnerable sounds that come over his parted lips vibrate against mine. My hand scratches lightly up his back to caress his hair.

" Hayley, ", he breathes out, " take your shirt off for your Daddy and his shirt too, will you, Babygirl? "

I nod my head; immediately pulling his shirt over his head, desperate for more. The pleasure of feeling him is getting too much and I start looking for something to hold on to. The only noises filling up the room are our quiet, needy moans making it quite obvious that we want to feel each other. He pulls away fully pointing to my shirt causing me to take it off before grabbing his shoulders and connecting our lips once again. It feels like a dream and I don't want to wake up; never again - Too good to be real...

My skirt is sliding down my legs, leaving me in my underwear. I bite my lip becoming a bit insecure. One last kiss is placed on my mouth before he straightens his body looking at me; a weak smile forming on his face.

" You are so beautiful, so perfect to me. Don't you ever doubt this, Hayley. " He says stroking my cheek, the weak smile turning into a guilty one before dissapearing completely.

 " He says stroking my cheek, the weak smile turning into a guilty one before dissapearing completely

" You are so amazing, so perfect to me. Don't you ever doubt that,... " I hesitate with the decision on what to call him.

" Daddy. " He croaks loudly.