RED ALERT: GOOD NEWS!!

Hey, guys! 

It's C *cough* *cough* the author! 

Oh... you don't remember me? I guess it has been a while... two and a half years a while... 

I'm SO sorry about that! I had some crazy things happen in my life back then that caused my motivation to write this particular book to go down the drain. However, I'm ready to write now! My life is pretty much back to rainbows and unicorns so I am absolutely ready to give you loyal readers some awesome NEW content. I'm not continuing this book though. I am also not going to be posting in the Bloopers and Extras book that goes with this one either... Hey, hey! Don't be sad! Our adventures with the Lloyd-Solo family are far  from complete!

Check out my page right now and click on The Lloyd-Solo Family Photo Album !!! 

Aye, don't give me that look! It's not just a book of pictures! Every chapter will have a photo, or possibly a few, associated with it but there will be an entire one-shot or extended caption attached. You're still getting stories!! There will most likely not be a solid storyline; the different parts will be stand-alone (unless noted of course). Yeah, yeah; I know I could just put these in my already made extra book, but I want a clean start. My already made one-shot book also has some families/dynamics that are different than the actual family in this book and I want to minimize confusion. 

Can't wait to see all your sweet faces over in the new book! Race you there!