(17)Grounded

Julie's POV

Mom's so unfair. I huff as I roll onto my side to search for something to watch. At least she didn't take the TV remote. "Momma I'll be right out!" I hear Moe say before coming in. "Hey JJ. I thought you went with Christen and Kelley."

"Hey." I sigh lazily tossing a pillow at her. "I'm grounded."

"Why don't you call Hope? You're her princess or whatever." she suggest looking around in her bag for something. "Have you seen my sunglasses?"

"I think they're on the counter." I say sitting up. "And I can't call Hope. She's the one who grounded me." She walks into the bathroom to check, but comes back out empty handed. "You had them last night Morgan."

"I know that Julie." she sasses rolling her eyes. "Really Hope grounded you? I didn't know she did that. I thought only Car punished you." she says still looking around. "Can you get off your ass and help me find them please?"

I fake gasp and cover my mouth with my hand, "Did sweet baby Moe just curse? Ooooh I'm tellin' Jrue!"

"Nah uh!" she argues hitting me in the face with the pillow I threw earlier. "Don't you dare!"

"Jrue!" I yell jumping up and running towards the door. I get my hand on the handle before she grabs me by the waist and pulls me back.

"No Julie! He'll be mad!" she grunts trying to hold me. "JJ stop!"

"No!" I shout kicking her off of me. I quickly throw the door open, "Jrue! Cheney!" I start to sprint down the hall but get tackled from behind. "Ouch Morgan!"

"Shut up Julie!" she snaps pinning me to the floor. "You're going to get me in troub-" She gets cut off by someone clearing their throat. "H-hey A-rod. H-how are you?" says Moe sitting on my stomach and smiling up at her innocently. Amy walks over and stares down at the two of us. She glances at me questionably before looking sternly at Morgan. Moe slowly gets off of me and helps me up. "Sorry JJ."

"It's fine." I say to her but keep my eyes on Amy nervously. "I'll see you later. Love you." I give her a hug.

"Love you too." she says loudly for Amy to hear. She hugs me tighter and whispers angrily in my ear, "I'm going to kill you." She lets go and smiles at me. "Bye Jay!"

Amy's POV

I wait for Julie to go back to her room before addressing the girl in front of me, "Morgan Paige," I sigh, "does this hallway look like a football field to you?"

"No ma'am." she mumbles looking down.

"Then let's not treat it like one, alright?" I ask lifting up her chin.

"Alright." she agrees. I smile and kiss her forehead.

"I love you Bean."

She laughs and pecks my cheek, "I love you too Aunt A."

"C'mon kiddo let's go meet up with your Momma, Daddy and Tobin before your Momma comes up here to get us." She nods so we both head to the elevator. She skips off in front of me so she can hit the button. I shake my head at her childishness. "MoMo slow down."

"But Toby said she'd get me ice cream after lunch!" exclaims Morgan impatiently waiting.

"Babe it's not even 10:30 yet." I laugh. "What were you and Julie fighting about anyhow?" Her face drops and she starts to look around everywhere but at me. "Morgan Paige." I warn snapping my fingers in front of her face. "I'm right here."

She thinks for a moment before finally saying, "She was going to tell Jrue something."

"Which was?" I pry raising one of my eyebrows.