"It's a li'l bland, bitch doesn't know how to decorate, so if you wanna–yunno' make it all homey and shit," Bambi grinned as I laughed walking into the room.

"You're mean as fuck, what that girl do to you?" I asked her, examining the room. She damn sure wasn't lying when she said the room was bland, wasn't shit in here besides a bed, dresser and a mirror.

Even a nigga in jail made his shit feel like home.

"I just don't like her, it's something off about her and I can feel it. It's gut feeling that hasn't left since she first got here, but Mid thinks I be overreacting." Bambi continued to ramble on, as I slowly walked around in the room. Sliding my fingers on the dresser, wiping some of the dust off.

"Would it have killed her to dust this shit? Damn what the fuck," I shook my head, wiping the dust off my jeans.

"Here Lo," I heard Tiny say from behind me, I turned around to face her, seeing she had a picture frame in her hand. I hesitated for a moment, before reaching for it, realizing that it was a picture of me and Reese at the state fair from four years. I thought I had lost it when I was looking for it one day, it was my favorite pic of us together.

"It was the one thing you left behind, we would've returned it sooner but—it was the only pic we had left of you guys together so we decided to keep it until—or if you came back." Tiny explained, I glanced up from the picture frame, and gave her a half smile.

"Thanks T," I thanked her, sitting the frame down on the dresser.

"Oh, hey uhh, what y'all doing in my room?" We heard another voice speak as they entered the room. We saw Koi standing in the doorway, staring at us with a confused expression on her face.

"This isn't your room anymore, you sleep with Mid, so technically y'all share rooms. This room is going to Lotus," Bambi sized her, crossing her arms over her chest. Koi opened her mouth to say something, quickly closed it, forcing a smile on her face.

"Okay," she said, "Anyways Mid wanted me to tell y'all to come down to the basement, we're bout to have another meeting,"

"For what?" Tiny raised an eyebrow.

"I don't know," Koi shrugged, before leaving the room.

Bambi glanced over at me, and rolled her eyes. "See? She's just clueless as fuck," she pointed, as her and Tiny walked out of the room, along with me following behind them down to where the basement was.

On our way down, there were a couple of guys who I didn't recognize, lounging around outside the door of the room.

Both Bambi and Tiny nodded their head at the others that were there as we passed by, continuing to make our way towards the room not really stopping to make conversation.

"Wassup' Lotus," Jon Jon greeted me at the door, I gave him a half smile before walking down the steps to the basement.

I heard some chattering going on, followed by laughter. Reaching the last step, Bambi stopped clearing her throat, letting her presence be known.

The room fell quiet as all eyes fixated on us, mostly on me. Mid slowly passed by us, with a white foam cup in his hand, gesturing towards me. "Y'all this Lotus, Lotus these some niggas that you don't need to know." he introduced them to me.

"I'll tell y'all right now, she may be a new face to y'all but she isn't to us. Respect her, if you even so much as look at shorty the wrong way, we on yo' ass." he said before grabbing the shoulder of one boy who didn't look much older than sixteen.

"Now," he cleared his throat circling around the boy, sitting his cup down on the table. "We got ourselves a li'l situation here. You wanna tell yo' homeboys what happened to you today?" he spoke to the boy.