Chapter 16

(Y/N)'s POV:

"What's all this loud noise," I think to myself as I walk down the street to get the train to Shota's place.

"What the fuck," I say out loud as I turn the corner to see Nomu-like-creatures practically destroying the city. I run-up to a little girl and pull her away as fast as I can as I saw a Nomu about to take her, returning to their parents, they thank and thank me over and over, and while I smile and say that it's all part of the job, I didn't have time for this, I need to stop the Nomus.

"Gran Torino, Endeavor what're you doing here?" I ask them.

"Isn't it obvious, I came because I'm a hero." He says smirking at me as I rolled my eyes, I've never liked him.

"Icyhot?" I say using the nickname I picked up for Todoroki from Bakugo. I follow him into an alleyway wondering why he's out in this danger.

"Todor-"I am cut off as I turn the corner. The sign in front of me made me feel sick to my stomach. Iida on the floor, blood pouring out of him, unable to move, Midoriya also on the floor, and a dear friend of mine which I used to be very close with, the pro-hero: Native. Although, what shocked me the most was the one behind it all, Hero Killer: Stain, also known as Chizome Akaguro, or even better to me as my ex.

"Midoriya, you need to give more details in times like this, I was almost too late to stop this guy" The others look confused after Todoroki got here, seeing that he used his left side.

"Oh really Chizome, you have to go and do this, what the hell did my students do to you?" I start yelling all of a sudden.

"You know him?" The 4 others yell shocked.

"I told you that your little boyfriend of yours would have his time up soon" He smirks.

"Native is your boyfriend?" Deku asks I knew that if he had his notebook now he would be writing this down.

"No, of course not" I see Native look down a bit "No offence" 

"None took" Native groans out in pain.

"I've heard enough talking, time for me to end these wannabe-heroes," Chizome says as he comes closer to me "I'll deal with you after" He smirks.

Todoroki starts to use his ice, keeping his distance to stay away from Stain, also using his fire as Iida groans that it was a fight only between him and Stain, and not the rest of us. Although we ignore him and continue to fight.

"You blocked your own field of vision against an opponent who's faster than you, rookie mistake" He lectures Todoroki.

While I was trying to help Native and Iida move away from the area to protect them, Midoriya all of a sudden shoots up, attacking Stain.

"MIDORIYA HAS TYPE O BLOOD, THAT'S HOW  HE CAN MOVE" I yell out to the others, already knowing about Stain's quirk.

The battle goes on for a while, Todoroki and Izuku trying to avoid close contact, while I was trying to do the opposite and get close to Chizome so I can use my quirk against him.

"You thought I wouldn't hurt you babes, you should remember for our fun time together that I'm a sadist," He says stabbing my stomach and says loud enough for everyone to hear "And let's just say if I didn't have this business to do right now," he says pointing behind us "I would recreate those magical moments all over again" He stops to lick my stomach as I backed away against the wall, defenceless.

"How am I even a hero if I can't even help protect the ones around me?" I think to myself as I feel my tears start to trickle down my face, soon turning into sobs from the pain while Chizome just laughs at me. 

"YOU FUCKING BASTARD CHIZOME, GO BURN IN HELL YOU PIECE OF SHIT" I yell at him.

"That's not appropriate language to use as a pro-hero Pixie," Iida lectures.

"Iida that really isn't helpful right now" 

The blood continued to flow from my body, the sight of it making me gag; leaning my head against the wall I start to feel dizzy. I wonder if Shota knows what's happening, I was meant to go to this before this whole thing happened, why can't today just be a normal day. 

"I'll come for your boyfriend right after this and I'll take care of him, don't worry, we'll be together soon again," Chizome says before kicking me down on my side, my head smashing against the pavement making everything in front of me fade away.