Chapter 10

(Y/N)'s POV:

"Shotaaaaa" I whine in his ear.

He groans coming closer to my neck. "(Y/N)(Y/N)..."

"(Y/N)" I feel myself being shaken awake, Shota standing over me; I quickly sit forward and hug him.

"You okay?" He asks.

"Yeah, why?" I respond.

"U-uh" he rubs the back of his neck "you were moaning"

"O-oh I'm sorry" I say turning bright red.

"Never said I didn't like it" I heard him say under his breath.

"Good, maybe you'll hear some more soon" I smirk at him.

"Jesus I still have the last match to commentate" he says walking away quickly leaving me to go back to work.

Might as well get this over and done with now

I leave the stadium to go back to my apartment, hoping to get this over and done with quickly.

"Come out, I know you're here" I shout out at the alleyway by my house.

"Still as smart as ever, my love" A voice says behind me, the voice I dread on hearing.

"I'm not your love Chizome" I reply as I bring my hand up to my mouth rushing towards him and trying to blow the dust, him dodging swiftly.

"I know every in and out of your quirk darling, don't think I'm stupid now" he smirks "I would never hurt you babe, don't do the same for me"

"Don't call me pet names!" I yell at him.

"What does your boyfriend do that instead? I bet he doesn't satisfy you, I could do that baby, take me back and I'll show you some fun, let's do it now, and I know you'll fall for me all over again" he walks closer to me while I walk further back into the alleyway to avoid him "what if I fuck you right in front of him, make you fall to my will, and then kill him after, doesn't that seem like fun?"

"SHUT UP" I yell in his face.

"Feisty as usual, even better"

"DON'T MAKE ME KILL YOU" I respond.

"You're a hero now, you can't do that anymore babes, come to me and I'll show you the fun and excitement of the real world"

"I'll never come back to you"

"In due time baby, for now I'll just kill your boyfriend and you'll come crying back to me" he laughs running away into the dark.

"I'LL GET YOU ONE DAY CHIZOME" I make my way back to the stadium, my legs killing me from all of the walking. I make my way back, making a quick stop at a stall to get some cotton candy and go back up to the commentary room, the match still going on.

Knocking on the door, I let myself in to see both Hizashi and Shota with their headsets on, talking away about the match. I go and sit back on Shotas lap and ask him to poke the straw through my apple juice since I couldn't do it, he smiles and does so giving it back to me so I could drink it while he wraps his arms around my lower back while I snuggle my head into his neck.

The match quickly ended, Bakugo winning however being upset because Todoroki didn't use his full potential on Bakugo.

"I'm gonna go down there, you guys joining?" Hizashi asks.

"Give us a minute" I reply.

"Ah okay, I get it" he says winking while walking away.

"Hey" I smile at him, leaning back so he could see my face.

"God you're gorgeous" he says leaning into my collarbone so I couldn't hear the last bit.

"Huh?" I ask.

"You're gorgeous kitten" he smiles at me while stroking my jaw.

"Same could be said for you"

"I know I'm not really the guy for big grand gestures and I know you like that kinda thing sometimes, but do you want to come round soon?" He asks rubbing the back of his neck.

"Sure, does tomorrow work?" I ask smiling at him.

"Perfect" he says.