Hassaikai Headquarters

Start from the beginning

In front of the Hassaikai building.
"Once they've read the warrant, charge in!" He shouted. "I'm counting on everyone to move swiftly." He went up, and was about to press the buzzer, when something large smashed through the door! The impact threw a few police officers up into the air. I threw my hand up, and slowed down time on one of them, and he dropped slowly to the ground. I knew it, they knew we were coming! "What do you want.." The guy spoke slowly. "Bringing all these people so early in the morning.." He somehow manipulated his muscles even bigger, and prepared to punch. "Get back!" Yelled Ryukyu. She activated her Quirk, and in a poof of smoke, she turned into a dragon! 

 She activated her Quirk, and in a poof of smoke, she turned into a dragon! 

"Anyway, we shouldn't split up our forces here." Said Ryukyu. "Ryukyu Agency will take care of him." "The rest of you go now,while you have the chance!" She shouted. I ran in with everyone else along the path. In front of us were three guys. "It's heroes and the police!" "We have a warrant to search your premises on suspicion of the manufacture and sale of illegal drugs!" One of them raised their hand at a bush. "Who cares!" Needles from the bush flew at us. The Swat team in front raised their shields. One of the pro heroes tackled him to the ground, and the other two were dealt with by police officers.The rest of us ran past them. "Use the shortest route to get to the target!" I braced myself as I ran next to Deku, fully expecting something to burst through that door and try to kill us. To my suprise, nothing did but more people flooded in from the gate we had left open, forcing us to push through. As we made it into the room, Fatgum yelled "It's an emergency!" "Please excuse us for not taking off our shoes!" I sweat dropped. Fatgum looked back at us. "They haven't done anything suspicious yet!" "They devote their all to their bond with their boss and brothers." Said Eraser Head. "They might feel ashamed now, but that makes them put more importance on their old bonds." He continued. "This commotion..and Chisaki and the top brass haven't shown themselves yet." "They're probably underground getting ready to hide or flee right now." He finished. "That's not loyalty!" Yelled Red Riot. "Forcing their henchmen to take responsibility and running away themselves isn't manly!" He said. Suddenly, we stopped. "It's here." Said Nighteye. "There's a device here to open a hidden passage." "By holding down these wooden floorboards in a specific order.. it'll open." The wall shifted, revealing.. people?" People spilled out, wielding knifes and other weapons. Centipeder used his long arms to slap the members away, while Bubble Girl popped a soap bubble in one of their eyes. Once they were out of the way, we ran down the steps into a big room with.. a dead end?" "I'll go take a look!" Said Lemillion. He stuck his head through the wall. "It's just been blocked off by a wall." Said Lemillion. "But it's a pretty thick wall." Red Riot and Deku rushed forward, and slammed into the wall, breaking a hole into it. We all rushed through it, when suddenly we heard a strange noise. The ground started to shake, like reality was warping. "It's not Chisaki!" "The only one it could be..is the director, Irinaka!" "Irinaka's Quirk Mimic, lets him go into objects and control them freely from within!" Walls popped up, blocking the direction we needed to go. "No matter how much they warp the path, as long as we know the direction of our goal, I can get there!" Yelled Lemillion, sprinting at the wall. "Time is of the essence!" "Those guys know this, too." "That's why they're stalling for time." "I'm going on ahead!" He passed through the wall. After that, the ground opened up into a hole. Before I hit the ground, I managed to hover above it, then fall onto my feet. "Hey, hey.. some government authorities have fallen from the sky.. strange things happen, huh?" Said a guy who was wearing a white bag on his head. Two others stood beside him.

Suneater held out a hand, stopping Fatgum from attacking them

Suneater held out a hand, stopping Fatgum from attacking them. "For the ones stalling for time.. I'll be enough myself." The blonde haired guy pulled out a sword. "It's Setsuno!" "We can't use our guns against him!" Shouted an officer. Setsuno launched himself at us, aiming to kill. "We won't let you." Eraser Head's eyes glowed faintly red from inside his goggles, and his Quirk was shut off. Suneater turned his hands into tentacles, and wrapped them around the three,throwing them into the wall. "Larceny, Setsuno Toya." "Crystallize, Hojo Yu." "Food, Tabe Soramitsu." "I've looked over the documents with their info!" Shouted Suneater. "I'll take these guys on." "But Suneater!" Yelled Red Riot. "It won't do any good for us to all fight against them." "With so many pro heroes stopped here, we're playing right into their hands." He's right.. "Fatgum.. If it's me, I can completely shut down all three of them." Fatgum looked at him, then started walking the other way. "Let's go,to that door!" He said. We all ran, as Suneater stood in a fighting stance.

After a few minutes of running,Eraser Head spoke up. "This is strange." "It's weird that the guy who was moving the basement hasn't shown any movement.." He said. "Now that you mention it,nothing's twisting or turning." Said Deku. "If he isn't putting any obstacles in our way while we're running..then our opponent might not be able to observe and control the whole basement." Said Eraser Head. "There's the police squad that remained above too." "Maybe he's focusing his attention on them." He finished. "Are you saying that he's limited in the area he can keep tabs on?" Asked Rock Lock. "It's just a prediction." Replied Eraser Head. "He went into the basement to control it." "If it's not that he has been assimilated into it, but that he's moving around inside the walls to see and hear what's going on, then when he's manipulating the basement, it's possible that his body is also close." Said Eraser Head. "If an eye or ear from his main body is peeking through to try and block us.. then I can see him." He finished. Suddenly, the wall shifted, and collapsed on Eraser Head. "Eraser!" I shouted. Just before he hit the wall, Fatgum and Kirishima shoved him out of the way,I watched helplessly as the impact made a hole all the way through the thick wall, and Fatgum went tumbling in, Kirishima along with him. They're slowly picking us off.. "There's no time!" Said Nighteye. "We need to go after Mirio!" Suddenly after he said that, the corridor started shaking again. The walls are closing in on us! "We're going to be crushed to death!" Shouted a pro hero. "Rock Lock!" Shouted Nighteye. "Stop acting like the leader!" "We're in here because of your mistake!" Shouted Rock Lock. He shoved his hand against the wall. "Deadbolt!" He turned his palm downwards and a red glow went into the wall. A portion of the area stopped moving, making a small tunnel to our destination. "This way!" He shouted. "This area won't move anymore, don't complain about how cramped it is!" Suddenly, a part of the wall that hadn't been locked down started coming at us. "He's coming at us again from the places I haven't locked down!" I looked at the fast-approaching wall. "Stop!" I shouted focusing on freezing the wall in time. It froze, then Deku leapt at it, kicking it into bits. More walls popped up, heading right towards us. I kept stopping the pieces of the wall, and Deku smashed them to bits. How much longer is this going to last?  I wondered. After Deku smashed a big piece of the wall into bits, the walls suddenly receded, opening up a big path. What's happening? I narrowed my eyes. Unexpectedly, big walls popped up from different angles, separating us. I would have gotten flattened if I hadn't jumped out of the way.Eraser Head,Deku and I were now trapped in a section of the room.