Chapter 2 - Search for The Unknown

(I'm going to guess that you'd probably never guess what's about to happen unless you're stalking me- O-O Anyways, enjoy this chapter!)

Swearing

Catherine of Aragon's POV

BANG! CRASH!

I ran upstairs, with a chair in my hand. 

"I WILL GET THIS DOOR OPEN IF IT'S THE LAST THING I DO-"

I start trying to use the chair against the door. The chair didn't work, so I started trying to kick and ram the door open.

"MAY THE POWER OF JESUS CHRIST COMPEL THIS DOOR!"
I started trying to bless the door with holy water.

"What the actual fuck are you doing-"
I turned to see Anne.
Aragon: "I'm trying to open the door. It seems like Satan has kept it shut."
Anne: "Well, is there a bloody key to the door?"
I search through my pockets and found three keys.

Anne: "Seeeeeeeeeeeee?"
I rolled my eyes and tried using the keys.
Aragon: "None of the keys work."
Anne: "Shut up, give me those."
She snatched the keys out of my hands and looked at them.
Anne: "Are you that dumb- It has fucking labels on them." She points to writing on them.

Anne Boleyn

Catherine of Aragon

House Key

Aragon: "...I- Well, I didn't see them-"

Anne: "Sure you didn't." She laughed and walked back into her room. I think I heard a crash in her room.

●~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~●

Anne Boleyn's POV

"OWW-" I tripped over a piece of paper and slammed into the closet. 

Fuck... Not again.

I also heard Aragon laughing. 

"Hmph." I pick up the piece of paper and read it.

To whoever is reading this, you must be Anne Boleyn. It may be creepy as to why I know who you are or why it's in your room.

I pause to look around. No one else besides Aragon knows we live here. Someone randomly drops our supplies off, so I don't know if it could be her.

Anyways, this is not the point. The true point is that I was not able to bring everyone here.

Who the hell is "everyone?" 

I thought for a moment. 

The person must be talking about one of the four other people who are planned to live here. 

"Huh. It seems weird enough."

You see, the next person who was to come is... Well, in a tad bit of trouble. You see, I didn't take to account the fact you would all be appearing in different places... And different situations. Haha... I suppose I'll be in trouble with you if I ever get seen. Anyways, well, seeing as that Catherine of Aragon is with you, I suppose I need both of your help. The person's name and location i-

What the hell?! It's been ripped?

I search for the ripped piece, but it isn't there.

"Shit... Where is it?! Someone's in trouble and I don't even know who or where they are!"