Chapter 24 (Part 3)

Start from the beginning

" Thank you " Des says as Shaun paid for the stuff.

" Its nothing. you need sister help " I laughed.

I pulled out my phone getting a text from my boss.

- Get yo ass to the pad now, we got problems

- im at the mall without my car

- im sending Jamal to get you

" Yall i got to go " I say putting my phone into my purse.

" What you mean? You want me to drop you off somewhere? "

" Nah I got a ride..I'll see you later " I say and I headed off the back way to meet Jamal.

I didn't know what the fuck was going on down at the trap but I know I needed to be there and My boss didn't play that shit.

I needed to get there and make sure my end was under control and nothing would be fucking with my money or what I got going on. i can give a fuck about anything else right now.

It wasn't long before my crew nigga Jamal was pulling up. I got into the passenger side of his car and he Pulled off

" Where you been? " He questions

" Around "

" Slipping " He tells me shaking his head. I looked over at him with a screw face.

" Excuse the fuck outta me? "

" You been slipping, You aint ranking in numbers like you use to and you aint getting in the streets like you use to..You pussyfooting around " He tells me straight up.

" Im always on my shit -"

" If you was...you wouldn't be having to go to this meeting now But you are "

" And so is yo ass " I tell him. He shook his head.

" Because...im the ones thats going to run down the rules to you lil niggas..,and after that put you in your places...and if you still dont do what you need to after this meeting then you getting dropped, and you know what that means " He says. He looked over to me then back at the word.

" he boosted this shit " I sucked my teeth.

These niggas be relaxing on the joh and my first time since i started , not doing high numbers he wanna demote me and shit. Ain't nobody got time for all this extra fufu shit.

" You want respect you got to earn it. You want a spot on this team you got to work for it. Aint nobody gon be putting up with yout shit cause you got a fat ass and a pussy...You gone be treated like you one of us. And you know this. Line yo priorities up right and do what you need to do and we want even be in this situation " He tells me.

*

*

*
Moment of silence for the big brother.
The protective brother. The thoughtful brother.
The one who cared abut your needs more then his own.
The one who was there when your own father wasn't men enough to be....we need more!

              -- Unknown

*
Shaun P.O.V

" where did Mula go? " Des asked getting into the car as I put in their bags.

" I dont know "

It kind of pissed me off..Because i just wanted to have a good day and chill for a little but after shopping she ran off. Not only me but them also.