Ch 5. Everything messed up...

"Ek din tum hamare pas zarur chale aaonge...
Dilse ho ya nigahose lekin mera pyar zarur samajh jaonge..."

(One day you will surely come to me...
If not with heart then from the eyes you'll surely understand my love...)

***

"What is this Sid? I can't understand what magic that boy has done on both of you. I already warned both of you, not to bring any stranger in this house but you disobeyed and that too a boy from some other country about who's the background you don't know anything." Sidhra's mom scolds her.

"Come on mom he isn't a stranger." Both the siblings said at once.

"It's not even fully two months since you are acquainted with him and you are visiting him and he is also coming here, I don't like it. If Adi needs his help he can visit him but Sidhra I want you to stay away from that boy, there's no need to bring him here." Minar warned her children.

Just then the doorbell rings. "I guess it's him," Minar says with a disappointed look.

"Yes mom and you are no one to tell us what to do and what not to, we are mature enough to take our own decisions, isn't it Sid?" Adi asks Sidhra who nods her head in agreement.

"Don't forget you are living in my house and so you are bound to obey my rules or else get lost from here and do whatever you want. Today itself tell your friend to stop visiting us here or else next time I'll push him outside, myself." Minar threatens her children before going towards the kitchen.

"Assalamalaikum." Shahid greets both the siblings while entering inside. "Walaikumassalam." They greet him back.

"Let's go to my room." Saying so, Adi moves towards his room and Shahid follows him. Sidhra too goes inside her room.

After nearly half an hour Shahid feels thirsty and he himself goes to bring water. In these two months, he has developed a strong bond of friendship with these two siblings.

When he enters the kitchen he finds Minar preparing dinner. "Assalamalaikum aunty." He greets her but she replies in a whisper which he's unable to understand. He gets angry as she always treats him like this. In his previous visit, she even taunted him regarding his upbringing, how he makes himself comfortable here. He decides to payback as both her children are out of hearing range.

"You old grumpy woman, don't you have any other job rather than poking your nose in others personal life. Who are you to boss around your children, they can do whatever they want and if you'll try to force your rules on them then you'll rot alone as they can leave you anytime and I'll be more than happy to help them. Especially your younger one." Shahid replies with a smirk as he knows she can't argue with him or else this is a foreign country and she can surely lose her children.

She already had doubt on this guy's character and the way he spoke to her increased her doubts. She can sense something in his eyes which she dislikes the most as she can see something off in his eyes but she is unable to point it out.

Shahid takes his glass of water and leaves the kitchen with a huge grin. His expressions and his words clearly explained to her that he has heard her threats but now she needs to put forth her plan systematically.

Shahid leaves after explaining Adi about a few important topics of Drug Chemistry. Adi insisted him to have dinner with them but he leaves promising to eat dinner next time.

"Tomorrow your aunt is coming here so don't make any plans for tomorrow." She tells her children in a stern voice.

"But mom it's weekend," Adi complains. "It's ok if you want you can go after meeting her but I hope Sid doesn't have any plan for tomorrow right?" Minar asks.